protect astronaut in a sentence
1) The space capsule must also protect astronauts from the cold and radiation of space.
2) Some kind of physical or magnetic shielding would be required to protect the astronauts.
3) The object is to destroy alien invaders, while protecting astronauts on the landscape from abduction.
4) As such, present and future training must incorporate systems and processes for protecting astronauts against radiation.
protect astronaut example sentences5) The Space Shuttles and moon capsules had a similar material to protect the astronauts upon re-entry.
6) The astronauts turned in to the Nasaghasts and now protect all astronauts at the Kennedy Space Center.
7) The solar wind particles moving at near the speed of light can harm astronauts not protected by their spacecraft.
8) Such an "umbrella" would protect astronauts from the super-fast charged particles that stream away from the Sun.
9) Failing to protect the astronauts, however, causes the planet to explode and the level to become populated with mutants.
10) That explains the lunar swirls but it also suggests that the same effect could be exploited to protect astronauts on long duration missions to the moon, to nearby asteroids and beyond.
11) The story about how NASA used open innovation to predict solar flares and better protect astronauts, for example, brings these concepts to life on a really personal level.
12) Back on Earth, engineer Rebecca leads a team to develop and test a new ablative shield that will protect astronauts and their spacecraft from the intense heat of re-entry.
13) Applying astronautical hygiene knowledge and expertise from the gathered intelligence during the journey would ensure that the health of the astronauts was protected at all time.
14) Throughout Apollo, Skylab, Space Shuttle, and Space Station missions, the space suit has been required to protect astronauts from hazards faced in earth's orbit and on the surface of the moon.
example sentences with astronaut15) A shooting game featuring two-dimensional (2D) graphics, the game is set on a fictional planet where the player must defeat waves of invading aliens while protecting astronauts.
16) As part of astronautical hygiene control (i.e., protecting astronauts from extremes of temperature, radiation, etc.), a space suit is essential for extra-vehicular activity.
17) Charged, energetic ... Plastic shielding could help protect astronauts from harmful radiation on long journeys through deep space, new observations from a NASA moon probe suggest.
18) This space suit is capable of protecting the astronaut from temperatures ranging from -156 °C to 121 °C.
19) " NASA is exploring a variety of alternative techniques and technologies such as deflector shields of plasma to protect astronauts and spacecraft from radiation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of protect astronaut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of protect astronaut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with protect astronaut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word protect astronaut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with protect astronaut.
20 examples of simple sentences of protect astronaut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of protect astronaut
Compound Sentences with protect astronaut
Complex Sentences with protect astronaut
Compound-Complex Sentences with protect astronaut