prosecutor argue in a sentence
1) But prosecutors argued that their story " was not corroborated.
2) Prosecutors argued he was " offering a place to hide weapons.
3) But prosecutors argued that the sentences were " manifestly inadequate".
prosecutor argue example sentences4) Prosecutors argued he could pose a danger if released.
5) Prosecutors argued that the affair was motive for the murder.
6) Prosecutors argued life insurance her intent was to be unmanageable.
7) A prosecutor argued that Carter remained "a violent, dangerous man.
8) There are certainly cases where prosecutors argue that they should get absolute immunity and are denied.
9) The prosecutor arguing the appeal for Bharara was on the defensive from the start.
10) Prosecutor argues that it is relevant to show that D was preparing for the robbery.
11) The prosecutor argued that Kerviel might flee or contact people who could influence the investigation.
12) Both had family living in Russia and prosecutors argued that bail be denied under the circumstances.
13) But prosecutors argue that a trial should be held to determine whether Kennedy accidentally took the pill .
14) Prosecutors argued that Coleman shot Shani because she had helped her sister separate from her husband.
15) But prosecutors argued Smith planned the killings and set a trap so the suspects would strike again.
example sentences with prosecutor argue16) But prosecutors argued that those arrested have fewer expectations of privacy than people not in police custody .
17) Prosecutors argued George 's tattoos and the photo were an irrelevant "sideshow" to the trial.
18) Military prosecutors argue Hassoun was unhappy with his deployment and left the Marines in Iraq in 2004.
19) Prosecutors argued that Solomon-Eaton's actions to cover up the crime showed she was cunning - not insane.
20) But prosecutors argued that Nathaniel was exactly the type of juvenile offender the 1996 law had meant to target.
21) The prosecutor argued that if Abu Rahmah were let go, he would return to his criminal activity.
22) Prosecutors argued Tuesday that Messina deserved prison time , but defense attorney Dave Carlson said probation was more appropriate.
23) Prosecutors argue that Thompson was sane enough to know that what he was doing to the child was wrong .
24) A prosecutor argued that "every aspect of his background suggests a man who is a risk to the community.
25) Prosecutors argued the unwarranted search and seizure was legal because it was done to avoid the destruction of the photos .
26) A federal prosecutor argued that Hilton should be detained , given the seriousness of the charge and his mental illness.
27) Prosecutors argue that Murray was out of the room and had essentially abandoned his patient when Jackson's heart stopped.
28) The prosecutor argued that Smith 's assault of the girl was revenge for Smith's failure to perform with Frye.
How to use prosecutor argue in a sentence29) Prosecutors argued "strikingly" similar errors contained in all four officers' notes and statements proved they must have collaborated.
30) Manchisi's lawyer argued he should receive probation, while prosecutors argued for a sentence of six to 12 months in prison.
31) Prosecutors argue that law clearly applies to drilling vessels and other watercraft when they are connected to the seabed through drilling mechanisms.
32) Prosecutors argued the "typing sounds" were those of one of the several drafts Castor had written of the suicide note.
33) The Crown appealed, and in recently filed court documents, prosecutors argue there was ample evidence to prove the officers colluded.
34) Prosecutors argue that the seismologists gave the public imprecise and incomplete information ahead of the deadly earthquake, which killed 309 residents.
35) Prosecutors argued that Du and her husband had formed Millennium Technology International through which they had hoped to sell the stolen information.
36) Prosecutors argued that the computer-generated note where Ashley "confesses" to killing Wallace and David had actually been written by Castor.
37) The detail about the pole came to light in a letter by federal prosecutors arguing that Young be tried by an anonymous jury.
38) Prosecutors argued in the hearing today that the information was "unfairly prejudicial" and was not relevant to what occurred the night Martin was shot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prosecutor argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prosecutor argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prosecutor argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prosecutor argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prosecutor argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of prosecutor argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prosecutor argue
Compound Sentences with prosecutor argue
Complex Sentences with prosecutor argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with prosecutor argue