properly authorize in a sentence
1) Accounts payable is responsible for the sample employee cash advance form payment of properly authorized invoices.
2) We practice law only in jurisdictions in which we are properly authorized to do so.
3) Google shares this information with law enforcement and other government agencies upon receiving a properly authorized request.
4) It can in no way be compared with a law properly authorized by a representative and sovereign government.
properly authorize example sentences5) Initials in the appropriate approvals section ensure that such additions have been properly authorized and advised to the cost accountant.
6) Police officers will secure the scene to ensure that only properly authorized people are present to ensure safety and smooth operation.
7) The ability to connect to other systems via the network does not imply the right to make use of, or even to connect to these systems, unless properly authorized by the owners of those systems.
8) It is admitted on both sides, that no man can lawfully exercise the priestly office, unless duly called, and properly authorized.
9) While access would be nominally limited to those properly authorized, it is hard to imagine any system flexible enough to do the job that was not vulnerable to misuse.
10) The MTK rushed "Gangut No. 2" into production and, contrary to established practice, ordered structural steel and armour before the project was properly authorized.
11) In addition, our attorneys do not seek to practice law in states, territories and foreign countries where they are not properly authorized to do so.
12) AKC policy requires that dogs or litters registered or listed in the names of children be properly authorized by the minor's parent or guardian.
13) In January, 1987, Arizona governor Evan Mecham canceled a state holiday for Martin Luther King, Jr. on the ground that the holiday had not been properly authorized.
14) It is the proposing organization's responsibility to assure that only properly authorized individuals sign in this capacity. 13
example sentences with authorize15) To limit access to the records to properly authorized personnel and the Commission (including its examiners and other representatives); and
16) In some kingdoms, archers properly authorized, are allowed to carry melee weapons and to switch from bow/crossbow to the hand weapon.
17) Saying that a properly authorized bhikkhu exhorts the bhikkhunis for the sake of personal gain -- when in fact that is not the case -- is a pacittiya offense. ( Pc 24 )
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of properly authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of properly authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with properly authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word properly authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with properly authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of properly authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of properly authorize
Compound Sentences with properly authorize
Complex Sentences with properly authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with properly authorize