program accreditation in a sentence
1) Information regarding program accreditation is available at Academics: Undergraduate .
2) Agencies here are concern with program accreditation , and online education issues.
3) The School of Business Administration has AACSB business program accreditation and ABET engineering degree accreditation.
program accreditation example sentences4) DLIELC is accredited by the Commission on English Language program accreditation which is certified by the US Department of Education.
5) In May 2012 CAPTE awarded the PTA program full accreditation for five years, which is the maximum number of years allowed.
6) A major distinction of ORU is its high number of additional specialized program accreditations , especially for a university of its size.
7) My enrollment advisor told me she didn't know about public health program accreditation , and my academic advisor told me it is not accredited.
8) A Students' Activity Project (SAP) was also initiated as part of program accreditation similar to scientific research and post graduate studies.
9) Grand Valley also has baccalaureate program accreditation with AACSB, ABET, APTA, CSWE, NASAD, NASM, NCATE, and NLN.
10) Current program accreditations include:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of program accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of program accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with program accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word program accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with program accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of program accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of program accreditation
Compound Sentences with program accreditation
Complex Sentences with program accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with program accreditation