principal author in a sentence
1) principal author - the member introducing and sponsoring a measure.
2) Preferences are given to the principal authors of the papers.
3) Of the 13 principal authors, five were academics and five were journalists.
4) Robert is the principal author of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Vol.
principal author example sentences5) She is also principal author of several program manuals for parents and professionals.
6) René is RosAsm's principal author, although it includes many contributions from others.
7) Its principal authors were Kari Pulli and Matt Ginzton.
8) He was the principal author of the Indian Declaration of Independence (1929).
9) The principal authors were: Lion Shahab, Emma Beard and Benjamin Gardner.
10) It was named for Aloysius Lilius, the principal author of the Gregorian calendar.
11) She is the principal author of the Project's survey reports on e-patients and online health.
12) Paisely Currah, an associate political science professor and attorney Shannon Minter are the principal authors.
13) Lester Dent, the series' principal author, had a mixed regard for his own creations.
14) Not all Quiverfull families and authors would agree with each statement made by the movement's principal authors.
example sentences with author15) Its principal authors in the House were Representatives Thomas Bliley, Jack Fields and Christopher Cox.
16) This work has not changed the minds of any of the principal authors in the field, however.
17) Of the manifesto's principal authors, two were broadly against the war; two were broadly in support.
18) The same way may we reason concerning good or bad men their being the principal authors of the scriptures.
19) Since it is the fruit of inspiration, this sense is also intended by God, as principal author.
20) He was the principal author of a proposal – the so-called Keynes Plan – for an International Clearing Union.
21) Pia Cayetano, principal author of the Magna Carta of Women, commented the event as tantamount to coercion.
22) The principal author of the Seder Olam, Rabbi Jose, was a pupil of the famous Rabbi Akiba.
23) The editor-in-chief assigned five writers to work on the series, including the novelist Willa Cather as the principal author.
24) The plan was the product of a process begun on 23 March 1994, with Galbraith considering himself its principal author.
25) He was the principal author of the first study of the energy efficiency potential of the US economy published in 1971 .
26) Named after the principal author, German Christoph von Schmid stories are known as Christoph-von-Schmid-tales ("krištofšmidovske povesti").
27) David was the principal author of the World Health Report 2010 on Health Systems Financing : the Path to Universal Coverage.
28) Dr. Klaus Linde, principal author of the comprehensive 1997 Lancet meta-analysis, "Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects?
29) Walsh is also the principal author of the book "DocBook: The Definitive Guide", the official documentation of DocBook.
30) The two principal authors of the Cambridge Declaration, however, were Dr. David F. Wells, and Dr. Michael S. Horton.
31) The principal authors were: Kath Barnard, Rob Cook, Alan Lovell, Joelle Kirby, Alicia White and Benjamin Gardner.
32) The principal authors were: Rob Davies, Joelle Kirby, Alan Lovell, Alicia White, Rob Cook and Benjamin Gardner.
33) The principal author of the TADS paper replied to the criticisms of methodology (16) in the rapid response letters in the BMJ (27).
34) He was a principal author of President Reagan's Caribbean Basin Initiative and a major force within the White House for encouraging ESOP's in U.S. domestic and foreign economic policy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of principal author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of principal author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with principal author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word principal author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with principal author.
20 examples of simple sentences of principal author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of principal author
Compound Sentences with principal author
Complex Sentences with principal author
Compound-Complex Sentences with principal author