previously anticipate in a sentence
1) If generation costs more than previously anticipated , tariffs are raised.
2) In Mississippi, damage was not as severe as previously anticipated .
3) It should nonetheless be not as marked as we previously anticipated .
previously anticipate example sentences4) Actually, the damage wouldn't be as bad as previously anticipated .
5) We are seeing greater change, happening faster, and the effects are more imminent than previously anticipated .
6) The cotton crop is expected to be smaller than previously anticipated , causing cotton prices to improve slightly.
7) The tunnel should be pierced in three years and completed in four - much earlier than previously anticipated .
8) In China potash demand has been more robust than previously anticipated with higher seaborne imports needed through the second half.
9) It will pay for construction work DIA previously anticipated but did not have final price quotes for when construction began .
10) However, as health teams work progressed, it became clear that these diseases were far more widespread than previously anticipated .
11) Testing has shown this method to be more effective than previously anticipated , bringing levels from 80 ppb to 10 ppb.
12) Increased refinancing has in turn led the Fed's holding of agency MBS to run off more quickly than previously anticipated .
13) The parking garage spanning the O-Train tracks will cost $9 million more than previously anticipated , according to Carleton's vice-president (finance) Duncan Watt.
14) The rise of 9-88 centimetres that is projected to take place in sea level between 1990 and 2100 is somewhat less than previously anticipated .
15) The Regular Army was backed up by the Territorial Army and both were expanded and equipped for more appropriate measures than had been previously anticipated .
example sentences with previously anticipate16) The new data meant redesigns for then planned Martian landers, and showed life would have a more difficult time surviving there than previously anticipated .
17) The commission was created not under the VTsIK as was previously anticipated , but rather under the Council of the People's Commissars.
18) Many cloud computing providers offer a 'burst' system that allows customers to use more resources than a needs assessment previously anticipated .
19) Additionality will drop from 50 per cent under the Highlands' previously anticipated Objective 5b status to 25 or even 15 per cent in certain cases.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of previously anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of previously anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with previously anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word previously anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with previously anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of previously anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of previously anticipate
Compound Sentences with previously anticipate
Complex Sentences with previously anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with previously anticipate