prevent accumulation in a sentence
1) This roof design perhaps developed to prevent the accumulation of snow.
2) Rapid bacterial decay prevents the accumulation of humus.
3) This prevents the accumulation of misfolded proteins.
prevent accumulation example sentences4) The seeds act on the digestive system to prevent accumulation of gases.
5) The aim of ahimsa is to prevent the accumulation of such karma.
6) This will prevent accumulation of water.
7) The battery compartment must be adequately ventilated to prevent gas accumulation when charging.
8) The reaction shown occurs within the cells to prevent the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide.
9) Anti-fouling is the process of removing or preventing these accumulations from forming.
10) In patients prone to iron overload, blood donation prevents the accumulation of toxic quantities.
11) Loose stacks are built to prevent accumulation of moisture and promote drying, or curing.
12) Like in Hinduism, the aim is to prevent the accumulation of harmful karma.
13) Plastic ski skins prevent this accumulation and allow the steel ski to slide through the snow.
14) To the west of the Berkshires, strong east winds prevented significant snow accumulation in valleys.
15) Instead this coating, the gas in the ESEM being electrically conductive prevents negative charge accumulation .
use prevent accumulation in a sentence16) However, limiting the retention of CNTs within the body is critical to prevent undesirable accumulation .
17) It is thus necessary to provide adequate drainage to prevent the accumulation of water inside the closure.
18) The difficulties encountered while trying to obtain non-voluntary samples have prevented the accumulation of known baseline parameters.
19) Restructured pistons – A more compact piston prevents residual gas accumulation which in turn suppresses engine knocking.
20) Therefore, we know that ABCA1 plays an important role in preventing cholesterol accumulation in macrophages.
21) Cauliflower should be stored with the head down to prevent accumulation of moisture on the curds.
22) Following birth, Alpha Thalassemia Major patients require monthly transfusion therapy and medication to prevent iron accumulation .
23) The ingestion of stable iodine can help to prevent the accumulation of radioactive iodine in the thyroid.
24) Over the course of the dynasty, even vigorous administration could not prevent the accumulation of problems.
25) In order to prevent an excessive accumulation of arms, the Bundeswehr seconded six liaison officers to Erbil.
26) To prevent the accumulation of further overpayments, CMS would have to permanently reduce payments by 3.9 percent.
27) A low calorie diet would prevent accumulation of adipose tissues in the breasts, making the breasts appear smaller.
28) This policy prevented an accumulation of high-ranking general officers brought about by the relatively high turnover of brigade commanders.
How to use prevent accumulation in a sentence29) At the same time it prevents an unphysiological accumulation of metabolic products and an overshoot of paracrine factors.
30) The solution is to prevent the corruptive accumulation of power by limiting government service to a maximum two terms .
31) According to results , this combination supplement prevented the accumulation of fat in the liver and improved cholesterol levels.
32) Medicare also provides safety nets to prevent the annual accumulation of gap payments from placing too great a burden on patients.
33) This change would account for 1.5 percentage points of the 3.9 percent adjustment needed to fully prevent accumulation of further overpayments.
34) Red dwarf stars with less than 0.4 solar masses are convective throughout, which prevents the accumulation of a helium core.
35) This continued activation prevents the accumulation of cyclin that would trigger another round of mitosis and instead drives exit from mitosis.
36) This manipulation , which they had previously found to prevent abnormal brain activity, also prevented the excessive accumulation of DSBs.
37) An animal study with obese male Zucker rats demonstrated the ability of Garcinia cambogia in preventing fat accumulation in the body .
38) Cells have developed a strong defense mechanism to prevent the accumulation of these reactive oxygen species because they produce a chain reaction.
39) Appropriate air regulation prevents the accumulation of moisture, and materials should be protected from the possibility of water or fire damage.
40) The chelation prevents accumulation of radioactive samarium in the body that would result in excessive irradiation and generation of new cancer cells.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prevent accumulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prevent accumulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prevent accumulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prevent accumulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prevent accumulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of prevent accumulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prevent accumulation
Compound Sentences with prevent accumulation
Complex Sentences with prevent accumulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with prevent accumulation