press attack in a sentence
1) He was eventually sacked amid intense press attacks.
2) Cui wrote a "characteristically savage press attack" on the opera.
3) Webber also stated the British press attacked him for criticising their "golden boy" Hamilton.
4) The way the press attacked it and so on obviously made life a lot harder for us.
press attack example sentences5) At the meeting (4 November) Lloyd George accused Haig of encouraging press attacks on him.
6) Cao Cao could not conquer Xiapi despite pressing attacks on the city and his men were growing weary.
7) It is a great variation especially if you already utilize a number of 1-4 press attack sets.
8) Neville's genius was to subvert and turn round press attacks on Oz, but they could still cost dearly.
9) The intense French press attack on British astronomers immediately after the discovery is examined in detail for the first time.
10) The Australian press attacked the team, and called for changes, including the omission of the captain, Johnson.
11) In two cases in the spring of 2010, the IRS successfully pressed attacks that tilt the battlefield against the taxpayer.
12) As the Partition of Palestine and the founding of Israel drew closer, hostility grew, fed also by ethno-centric press attacks.
13) Soon after Schenck reached London, the British press attacked the envoy for allowing his name to appear as director of a Utah mining company trying to sell shares in Britain.
14) Because of this hollowness, the Red armor battalions, though beginning to become capable fighters, were unable to envelop German forces and press attacks to the point of complete operational success.
example sentences with attack15) The play, "The Metro Ticket Trial" was quite a popular production as the theme of the play was about the 'contemporary press attacks on all aspects of Soviet life'.
16) So infiltration within, saboteurs from without and the press attacks. ... I will never believe that James Earl Ray had the motive, the money and the mobility to have done it himself.
17) Much of the press attacked both the Labour party's manifesto and its style of campaigning, which tended to rely upon public meetings and canvassing rather than media.
18) Stoneman believed the BBC had overreacted, saying its guardedness was merely a product of being a frequent victim of press attacks on its ethos.
19) Cheminade filed a complaint to the Conseil constitutionnel, arguing he had been the subject of press attacks in order to deter mayors from endorsing him.
20) In general, great horned owls are most vulnerable in the early stages of life, although few species press attacks on the owl's nests due to the ferocious defensive abilities of the parents.
21) In turn, the French press attacked Britain as an enemy of France and accused the U.S. of helping Italy and Germany more than it helped France.
22) Well he says er how could you vote for Kinnock he says because the press attacks him and he doesn't defend himself!
23) He believed that so long as he remained in the Government the press attacks would continue and that his supposedly malevolent influence would be blamed for every failure.
24) 'Family' squabbles over the direction of the curriculum, led to a press attack in 1963 against HfG.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of press attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of press attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with press attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word press attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with press attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of press attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of press attack
Compound Sentences with press attack
Complex Sentences with press attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with press attack