presidential authority in a sentence
1) We took a muscular view of presidential authority.
2) Congress began threatening the Nixon administration with challenges to presidential authority.
3) As an exercise of presidential authority, it looks like an overreach.
4) The interim constitution removed the military and the defense minister from presidential authority and oversight.
presidential authority example sentences5) Ukraine needs to curtail presidential authority and embrace a European Parliamentary system of governance.
6) Tymoshenko should have acted much earlier in removing presidential authority and Yushchenko from office.
7) President Khan repeatedly vetoed proposed laws and ordinances that would have lessened his presidential authority.
8) The bill would limit presidential authority to one designation per state over a four-year term.
9) The controversy was to their legal meaning and potential implications for abuse of presidential authority .
10) His confidants knew this and in many situations took advantage of Grant's presidential authority.
11) As presidential authority strengthened, the power of the Regional Command and its members evaporated.
12) After the third presidential term of Alberto Fujimori, new rules were established to curtail presidential authority.
13) There have been concerns that presidential authority to cope with financial crises is eclipsing the power of Congress.
14) He managed to persuade them to sign a declaration warning against the undermining of presidential authority by student demonstrations.
example sentences with authority15) As long as Ukraine is dominated by presidential authority it will never be a true free independent democratic state.
16) Five years of misuse and abuse of presidential authority, five years wasted, five years of betrayal and deceit.
17) These amendments were hailed as the first serious attempt by Congress to curb presidential authority over military operations during an ongoing war.
18) Although the 1988 constitution preserves the external and internal roles of the armed forces, it places the military under presidential authority.
19) Under his own presidential authority, Kennedy carried out various measures to boost the economy under his own executive anti-recessionary acceleration program.
20) As Buchanan directed his presidential authority to this goal, he further angered the Republicans and alienated members of his own party.
21) The problem could have been avoided if Obama had simply asserted his presidential authority to declassify the torture reports in a timely fashion.
22) This doesn't take presidential authority, or rocket scientists - all it takes is a little common sense, and a sense of responsibility.
23) The Blue House officially denied that the presidential authorities had pressured the police and would sue other newspaper companies that repeated the allegation.
24) More troubling was the lack of legal guidance on presidential succession: as Garfield lingered near death, no one was sure who, if anyone, could exercise presidential authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of presidential authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of presidential authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with presidential authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word presidential authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with presidential authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of presidential authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of presidential authority
Compound Sentences with presidential authority
Complex Sentences with presidential authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with presidential authority