present an argument in a sentence
1) Without actually presenting an argument behind it.
2) You are welcome to present an argument .
3) Almost nowhere does he present an argument in a straightforward way.
present an argument example sentences4) All the Burden requires is that they present an argument .
5) Bilam presents an argument (Rashi 23:4).
6) How do I present an argument ?
7) So Miller presents an argument why his cardinal is wrong based on reason not faith.
8) Instead, Denker presented an argument that was consistent with petitioner's police statement.
9) The club, he said, could present an argument under the First Amendment.
10) Filmer's text presented an argument for a divinely ordained, hereditary, absolute monarchy.
11) Present an argument in support of an MNC's favoring a debt-intensive capital structure.
12) First of all , I'm not presenting an argument so much as asking questions.
13) The record also presents an argument about history , both pop history and the history surrounding pop.
14) I present an argument in favor of the assumption and defend its premises from objections open to Martin.
15) Presenting an argument based on selective data is, in this case, clearly good politics for Democrats.
example sentences with present an argument
example sentences with present an argument16) Argumentative Thesis Statement an argumentative paper presents an argument about a certain topic and justifies it by providing specific evidence.
17) Does Miller explain why his Cardinal is wrong by quoting some scripture or does he present an argument based on reason?
18) R. A. Hazzard, Phoenix 41 (1987) 140 at 146, presented an argument that aimed to establish a Julian date directly.
19) He would have no basis to present an argument under an encounter with Hashem, as it implies G-d's will and there is no argument against a will.
20) If this is his method of presenting an argument , it is likely that co workers may have held a very different opinion of the subject than he appears to in this article.
21) Presenting an argument A key part of preparing for any confrontation is not only marshalling facts and reasons but thinking of how to present them.
22) Unless he or she merely results to name calling or threats, he or she typically presents an argument for his or her position, in the sense described above.
23) In Policy Debate, the Affirmative(Policy Proposer) is required to present an argument for why a change should be enacted and why it is better than the status quo.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of present an argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of present an argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with present an argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word present an argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with present an argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of present an argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of present an argument
Compound Sentences with present an argument
Complex Sentences with present an argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with present an argument