predominantly American in a sentence
1) It emphasizes the development of film as a predominantly American art form that had world-shaping ramifications.
2) Kentucky is more similar to the Upland South in terms of ancestry which is predominantly American .
3) The High Modernists were predominantly American expatriates living abroad after the war and strongly marked by the war experience.
predominantly American example sentences4) Cheerleading originated in the United States, and remains predominantly American , with an estimated 1.5 million participants in all-star cheerleading.
5) The move was to be a coordinated effort with other NATO countries to relieve the predominantly American OEF presence in the south.
6) Oregon Country - The Oregon Country was a predominantly American term referring to a disputed ownership region of the Pacific Northwest of North America.
7) In Natchitoches, which had a long-standing predominantly American settlement, he made plans to invade the rest of Texas from the east.
8) Much the same is true, I think, of those related and predominantly American trends variously called 'New Ethnography', 'Ethnoscience', and 'Cognitive Anthropology'.
9) Even these backup Europeans can dredge roars from predominantly American crowds , which shows we're a globally appreciative people and not a bunch of rubes.
10) Avoid locales known to have a predominantly American clientele where you may be a target
11) ", and international shows (which are predominantly American ) include Two and a Half Men, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of predominantly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of predominantly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with predominantly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word predominantly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with predominantly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of predominantly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of predominantly American
Compound Sentences with predominantly American
Complex Sentences with predominantly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with predominantly American