practice austerity in a sentence
1) Its missionaries practiced austerity, solitude, humility, and poverty.
2) They never pray or practice austerities like Hindus.
3) He advised the general people to live simple lives and himself practiced great austerities.
4) In the Nara period the island was an important site for itinerant monks practicing austerities.
practice austerity example sentences5) You have to practice the austerity, develop the attitude and thus be in control.
6) He is said to have practiced austerities for a thousand years and been rewarded with great wealth.
7) In the past, she had made fun of a sage practicing Tapasya austerities on Mt.
8) However, Amba declined saying that her relatives would ignore her and she had decided to practice austerities.
9) Prince Siddhartha (the given name of Shakyamuni) left his castle in Kapilavastu to practice austerities as a traveling monk.
10) The data on relative GDP growth show that only two of the eight countries that practiced austerity performed worse than the average.
11) So a first look at the data suggests that most European countries have not practiced austerity as so many Keynesians have claimed.
12) Means ''Valiant and untiring practice." Monjo: In Shakyamuni's Buddhism, one had to practice Buddhist austerities for uncountably many aeons so that he may attain enlightenment.
13) Montei: Nichiren Daishonin, however, did not practice such austerities since He has been the True Buddha from the infinite past without a beginning.
14) Later he observed that Ramakrishna had said most of his habits - eating only food cooked by himself, vegetarianism, practicing austerities - were for old people.
example sentences with austerity15) According to tradition, the Buddha gave this teaching in Sarnath, India, to the "five ascetics" (his former companions with whom he had spent six years practicing austerities).
16) However, Parikshit was later cursed to die by snake bite after hunting in the forest and throwing a dead snake on an unresponsive sage practicing austerities.
17) Seeking procreation, he practices austerities and worships the gods by performing sacrifices, offering butter, milk, curds and ghee (clarified butter) to the sacrificial fire.
18) She practiced severe austerities, was known for her prophesies, and was consulted by people from all walks of life for her spiritual insights.
19) He practices extreme austerities in the forest
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of practice austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of practice austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with practice austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word practice austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with practice austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of practice austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of practice austerity
Compound Sentences with practice austerity
Complex Sentences with practice austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with practice austerity