powerful antidote in a sentence
1) The second requirement - effective communication - is a powerful antidote to frustration.
2) Exercise is a powerful antidote to stress, anxiety, and depression.
3) Wendy Doniger offers a powerful antidote to the paralysis of postcolonial intellectual life.
powerful antidote example sentences4) Having goals to work toward and something to look forward to can be powerful antidotes to drug addiction.
5) Whether it 's prayer, meditation or deep relaxation techniques, these acts offer a powerful antidote to stress.
6) Ideas are the reason for building (and destroying) and these ideas are often powerful antidotes to reason.
7) Personal friendships, neighbourly concern and simple acts of kindness can be powerful antidotes to many of our contemporary evils.
8) Practice relaxation techniques . Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, and yoga are a powerful antidote to stress.
9) It offers a powerful antidote to the "aggression and fear of aggression" that President Truman warned against in 1949.
10) The gripping storyline and quality of the production provide a powerful antidote to the frustrations of language learning at lower-intermediate level.
11) Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, and muscle relaxation are powerful antidotes to anxiety, panic, and fear.
12) Caring for a pet can also get you outside of yourself and give you a sense of being needed-both powerful antidotes to depression.
13) But singing songs and letter writing, though powerful antidotes to homesickness, did not amount to a decent education, as Anna Essinger was well aware.
14) His gospel of justification applied to a panoply of ailments was a powerful antidote , certainly individual yet also confidently social" (pp. 93-94).
15) Develop New Interests . A powerful antidote to loss is to develop new interests and, from that, a new sense of purpose and meaning.
example sentences with powerful antidote16) The habitual use of coffee would greatly promote sobriety, being in itself a cordial stimulant; it is a most powerful antidote to the temptation of spiritous liquors.
17) In particular, Rembrandt's " The Conspiracy of Claudius Civilis" (1661) acted as a powerful antidote to his sensibilities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of powerful antidote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of powerful antidote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with powerful antidote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word powerful antidote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with powerful antidote.
20 examples of simple sentences of powerful antidote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of powerful antidote
Compound Sentences with powerful antidote
Complex Sentences with powerful antidote
Compound-Complex Sentences with powerful antidote