potent antioxidant in a sentence
1) Green tea is full of potent antioxidants that help quell inflammation.
2) Research shows that sesame seed oil is a potent antioxidant .
3) Most common berries contain flavonoids and are rich in potent antioxidants .
potent antioxidant example sentences4) Flavonoids are potent antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals.
5) Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
6) Tava Tea also contains a terrific quantity of potent antioxidants .
7) It is naturally a potent antioxidant .
8) Green tea contains potent antioxidants that have a positive impact on many skin cells.
9) This very potent antioxidant protects against free radical damage as well as acting against inflammation.
10) Most common berries, which contain flavonoids, are particularly rich in potent antioxidants .
11) Many plants used as "rasayana" (rejuvenation) medications are potent antioxidants .
12) Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant with an important role in energy production.
13) Melatonin is a potent antioxidant , and maintains the health of the immune system.
14) However, during recent years several far more potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers have been found.
15) Carotenes are also potent antioxidants .
example sentences with potent antioxidant16) You can purchase astaxanthin , which is an extremely potent antioxidant , in soft gel capsules.
17) Anthocyanins, potent antioxidants , are often found in bright red foods like strawberries and watermelon.
18) The potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties associated with milk thistle make this plant a powerful ally.
19) Both uric acid and ascorbic acid are strong reducing agents (electron donors) and potent antioxidants .
20) Additionally, it contains almost 50 times more astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant , than fish oil.
21) In vitro studies have shown carnosine to be a potent antioxidant and an inhibitor of glycation.
22) Published research shows that 'Maharishi Amrit Kalash' is the most potent antioxidant available.
23) The good news is that Cherries are full of "anthocyanins" which are a potent antioxidant .
24) These are potent antioxidants and trace nutrients that play a vital role in many aspects of human physiology.
25) During oxidation, many of the polyphenol substances, compounds with potent antioxidant and anticancer properties, are destroyed.
26) Not only crucial for a good night's rest, melatonin also slows aging and is a potent antioxidant .
27) It is a compound important in the processes of detoxification , as one of the most potent natural antioxidants .
28) It should also be known that melatonin is a potent antioxidant that protects your cells from oxidative stress and damage.
How to use potent antioxidant in a sentence29) The isoflavones genistein and daidzein are potent antioxidants which promote and sustain the health of the body's immune system.
30) Additionally , it naturally contains astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant -almost 50 times more than is present in fish oil.
31) However, acetaldehyde dehydrogenase needs another substance called glutathione (a potent antioxidant ), which contains high quantities of cysteine.
32) SAMe is a potent antioxidant that increases intracellular glutathione levels, which in turn protects hepatocytes and erythrocytes from oxidative injury.
33) Vitamin C is well known as one of the potent antioxidants that assist in protecting solar cells from any radical damage .
34) Astaxanthin - a potent antioxidant -has been found to offer effective protection against sun damage when taken as a daily supplement.
35) These healthy foods are packed with potent antioxidants that help to reduce the ravages of diseases such as kidney disease and diabetes .
36) She has also crossed several of her yellow tomatoes with an orange tomato variety that is rich in B-carotene, a potent antioxidant that her yellow varieties dont contain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potent antioxidant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potent antioxidant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potent antioxidant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potent antioxidant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potent antioxidant.
20 examples of simple sentences of potent antioxidant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potent antioxidant
Compound Sentences with potent antioxidant
Complex Sentences with potent antioxidant
Compound-Complex Sentences with potent antioxidant