popular approval in a sentence
1) Later, after the popular approval , the council approved the date.
2) He was allowed to do so, and this drew popular approval .
3) The Lone Star Republic ratified the treaty with popular approval from Texans.
popular approval example sentences4) A draft constitution was given overwhelming popular approval in a referendum on March 9.
5) It was called Lumbee River in the poem and has since carried the name by popular approval .
6) Before the formal canonization process began in the fifteenth century, many saints were proclaimed by popular approval .
7) Should popular approval follow it there, the program would be extended to the coal and ore mines.
8) The Afghan leadership believed the reform would meet with popular approval among the rural population while weakening the power of the bourgeoisie.
9) The poll also gave a popular approval rating of 39 per cent for the President, the lowest ever recorded by Bush.
10) There was little doubt that the crowning, vexed with political and religious implications and problems as it was, had popular approval .
11) A new constitution, embracing the details of the agreement, was expected to be submitted for popular approval in a referendum before the end of the year.
12) Lodge recommended immediate recognition of the new regime by Washington, asserting that the popular approval of the Vietnamese for the coup warranted it.
13) The comparison will show how far politicians' views reflect those of the citizens, and hence the extent to which policy is likely to meet with popular approval .
14) Public games were sponsored by leading Romans who wished to advertise their generosity and court popular approval ; in the Imperial era, this usually meant the emperor.
15) In an effort to win greater popular approval , Sihanouk asked the French to release nationalist Son Ngoc Thanh from exile and to allow him to return to his country.
example sentences with popular approval16) After the mid-century, certain Japanese antiquities dealers imported them and instant popular approval for this type of container for bonsai created a huge demand.
17) The public now linked expansion with slavery; if manifest destiny had once enjoyed widespread popular approval , this was no longer true.
18) Popular approval for his decade-long presidency (1990-2000) has reportedly grown (from 31.5% in 2002 to 49.5% in May 2007).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of popular approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of popular approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with popular approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word popular approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with popular approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of popular approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of popular approval
Compound Sentences with popular approval
Complex Sentences with popular approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with popular approval