pool attendant in a sentence
1) He laid on his butt and surfed his laptop the whole time (pool attendant).
2) It would be a marvellous feat if the 22-year-old swimming pool attendant from Wakefield was to supercede Hare at the first attempt.
3) The ship's swimming pool attendant and a steward lowered themselves over the side of the ship, by rope, to pull trapped people from portholes.
4) I was about to go back to the hotel when a pool attendant gestured to me and whispered that he urgently needed to change Iraqi dinars into dollars.
pool attendant example sentences5) See our new Government u0026 Defence Sector for all related community jobs or find a fun role in fitness or sport including pool attendant jobs, swimming instructor or as a parks attendant.
6) still working as a local pool attendant,
7) The pool attendants...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pool attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pool attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pool attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pool attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pool attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of pool attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pool attendant
Compound Sentences with pool attendant
Complex Sentences with pool attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with pool attendant