politically astute in a sentence
1) Mrs. Taft was extremely intelligent and politically astute.
2) Throughout her career, Eliot wrote with a politically astute pen.
3) Eli is politically astute and doesn't waste time with niceties.
4) Morton's action was politically astute.
politically astute example sentences5) I'm not very politically astute.
6) A mayor while politically astute may not always possess the necessary management training and experience.
7) He taught us how to combine sharp wit and criticism around with being politically astute.
8) Saint Evin was politically astute; today he would be called a spin-doctor.
9) Residents of Eastern Ukraine are probably a good bit more politically astute than NYT writers.
10) Filled with politically astute zealots, the ubiquitous revolutionary committees in 1979 assumed control of BPC elections.
11) As the Emperor physically matured and became more politically astute, he purged everyone linked to the group.
12) As for CalPERS and the pensions, it needs to happen whether or not its politically astute.
13) And let's not forget Stevejc42 : Now there's a politically astute argument....stinky?
14) Diplomatic and politically astute.
example sentences with astute15) Unlike French, he was politically astute enough to avoid becoming entangled in the Curragh Incident of 1914.
16) But on the other hand, after being here for ten years, I'm getting more politically astute.
17) Mrs Thatcher may feel it would be politically astute to take a lead in getting a convention under way.
18) One of the most politically astute was Carrie Chapman Catt, who was named president of NAWSA in 1915.
19) Simon Wessely is very politically astute (and) has been able to sway many to his way of thinking.
20) In this regard, the measures, even if some are welcome and politically astute, essentially amount to tinkering.
21) Last year's "Lincoln" told the story of the president's courageous and politically astute fight to free the slaves.
22) The majority of Smyrna's population – including the city's politically astute governor, Rahmi Bey – favoured the Allied cause.
23) Overall, through the book's collation of archival sources in and outside Italy, a new vision emerges of the lifestyle and activities of a learned and politically astute Italian cardinal.
24) For the politically astute listener, the low solo -- the "Take Five" within the song -- signals when drinks should be ordered and bursting kidneys emptied.
25) Is he: a) well-intentioned, but naïve? b) well-intentioned, but politically astute – trying to outmaneuver his opponents? c) or, a wolf in sheep's clothing, subtly taking us in the wrong direction?
26) They have a way of thinking that makes them more politically astute, more street smart, more imaginative in their machinations, and more willing to act in sinful ways in order to achieve their goals.
27) The Thai Studies program's proponents at Harvard include well-intentioned and politically astute individuals who are aware that the some of the money being raised comes with an agenda.
28) Being prepared to make decisions that feel right, that fit your values - not decisions that are merely politically astute or designed to make you popular.
29) Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama rated the movie with 4 out of 5 stars: "On the whole, SHANGHAI is undeniably one of the most politically astute films ever made.
30) Mazeres notes that a gesture of kindness toward the Old King's son would be politically astute because it would make the Tyrant look good.
31) He also managed the project in a more politically astute way by getting the government to approve sequential work rather than a single large intimidating budget.
32) A politically astute Octavian explains that their mission is only a gesture, since the theft of the eagle is actually a blessing in disguise to Caesar.
33) Over time in Kansas civil service reforms had reduced the extent of patronage, up to the early 1970s it was still common, politically astute, and a generally accepted practice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of politically astute
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of politically astute with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with politically astute
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word politically astute in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with politically astute.
20 examples of simple sentences of politically astute. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of politically astute
Compound Sentences with politically astute
Complex Sentences with politically astute
Compound-Complex Sentences with politically astute