plausible argument in a sentence
1) There are a number of plausible arguments .
2) This seems a plausible argument for asserting that principle.
3) No plausible argument can be advanced to defend the place.
plausible argument example sentences4) Consider an equally plausible argument using the sky-dome.
5) Plausible arguments for something constitute some evidence for it.
6) There is at least a plausible argument to say that it does not.
7) And it is only the 1884 edition against which any really plausible argument can be presented that plagiarism occurred.
8) Despite the prearranged news narrative, there was a plausible argument to be made that all was not lost.
9) In support of this view Mr. Davis adduces a number of plausible arguments and some specious statements of fact.
10) They reason inductively about data, making plausible arguments that take into account the context from which the data arose.
11) Genaro's article gives a plausible argument for a strategy called the "exacta box" in the Kentucky Derby.
12) Those were ones that had stood up well over a lifetime of frequent elenctic discussions and had, as he thought, a wealth of plausible arguments in their favour.
13) That is a plausible argument and it points to the importance of economic factors and the prevailing division of labour in shaping sibling relationships.
14) In the case of the removal of Dina Pule as communications minister and Richard Baloyi as co-operative governance minister , this may be a plausible argument .
15) People have made plausible arguments for some of these positions, but it's surprising to see the basic premise of such positions propagated by a religious conservative.
example sentences with plausible argument
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of plausible argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of plausible argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with plausible argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word plausible argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with plausible argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of plausible argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of plausible argument
Compound Sentences with plausible argument
Complex Sentences with plausible argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with plausible argument