photographic archive in a sentence
1) It also houses a vast photographic archive for the Hedmark region.
2) The site includes several related websites, as well as an excellent photographic archive .
3) He located in the 1924 photographic archive evidence of three stones which have been lost subsequently.
photographic archive example sentences4) The American Institute of Physics named its photographic archive of physics history in his honor.
5) After Baer's death, his photographic archive was divided between personal work and architectural work.
6) The series uses cinematic and photographic archive material from a total of 71 archives in 21 countries.
7) The collection includes more than 800,000 objects, as well as a photographic archive of 125,000 images.
8) The photographic archive of the Crown Agents in London contains a magnificent record of these stations in their pristine condition.
9) The project will enable a library of oral history recordings to be made and transcribed, and a digitised photographic archive developed.
10) Via PowerLine Blog comes a link to an Edison photographic archive depicting the electrification of California from about 1915 to the mid 70's.
11) With your committee, come up with an advance list of moments, or images that you would like to have in the photographic archive .
12) A friend introduced her to Anthony van Hoboken who had created a photographic archive of Musical Scores at the Austrian National Library and wished to expand it.
13) In 1988 it sold off the Hulton Press Library, a photographic archive which had been acquired from the "Picture Post" magazine by the BBC in 1957.
14) The photograph lodged in the National Library photographic archive Piaras Béaslaí collection (five copies) describes the men as "the special gang F company Auxiliaries".
15) In this way Domènech collected material for his work on Romanesque architecture, and he provided the School of Architecture with an important photographic archive .
example sentences with photographic archive16) After his death Rosa donated many of his photographs to the American Institute of Physics, which named its photographic archive of physics history in his honor.
17) The Khmer Rouge photographed the vast majority of the inmates and left a photographic archive , which enables visitors to see almost 6,000 S-21 portraits on the walls.
18) The photographic archive , which includes approximately 10,000 photographs from Chaplin's life and career, is kept at the Musée de l'Elysée in Lausanne, Switzerland.
19) Private Chambers: A Marilyn Chambers photographic Archive
20) London Transport Museum photographic archive (search results for "Charles Holden")
21) 1999 - "Las soldaderas" ( photographic archive ) ["The Soldier Women"]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of photographic archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of photographic archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with photographic archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word photographic archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with photographic archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of photographic archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of photographic archive
Compound Sentences with photographic archive
Complex Sentences with photographic archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with photographic archive