personally authorize in a sentence
1) Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy personally authorized some of these programs.
2) Abrams personally authorized a preplanned strike.
3) President Roosevelt had personally authorized General Wainwright to decide if or when surrender was proper.
4) He believes the use of extreme measures in such cases should be personally authorized by the president.
personally authorize example sentences5) He continued to personally authorize each flight, closely examining maps and sometimes making changes to the flight plan.
6) Stalin personally authorized distribution of aid in the case of a request by Michail Aleksandrovich Sholokhov, whose own district was stricken.
7) President Bush personally authorized the military to participate in a regional mission late in his administration to capture Kony, then hiding out in a Congolese national park.
8) Trevelyan at the Treasury insisted that every scheme should be properly surveyed and costed, and be personally authorized by him in London, before work began.
9) It was reported on 2 September 2008 that Bernal, while serving as CEO of Itaipú, had violated its internal controls by personally authorizing millions in disbursements without any verification.
10) The "Family Jewels" documents, declassified by the CIA in 2007, suggest that before the Bay of Pigs invasion Bobby personally authorized one such assassination attempt.
11) The award is personally authorized by the Secretary of State provided that one of the criteria eligibility in Foreign Affairs Manual is met.
12) It was even alleged that "Nixon personally authorized" $700,000 in covert funds to print anti-Allende messages in a prominent Chilean newspaper.
13) All use of the phone – even if by someone not personally authorized by you – will be considered authorized and covered by these Terms.
14) No camper may drive or park a vehicle within the camp stockade or service road gates unless that vehicle has been personally authorized for entry by the Camp Ranger or Campmaster.
example sentences with authorize15) One official said he personally authorized 'cremation of more than 200 bodies' found in jungles after Christians were blamed for the death of Hindu leader....
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of personally authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of personally authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with personally authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word personally authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with personally authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of personally authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of personally authorize
Compound Sentences with personally authorize
Complex Sentences with personally authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with personally authorize