persistent asthma in a sentence
1) Symptom monitoring is adequate for patients with intermittent or mild persistent asthma.
2) The device was evaluated in a clinical study involving 297 people with severe and persistent asthma.
3) For those with severe persistent asthma not controlled by inhaled corticosteroids and LABAs, bronchial thermoplasty may be an option.
4) asthma generally improves as children get older, although most school-age children with persistent asthma will still experience symptoms through adolescence.
persistent asthma example sentences5) It has also received approval in many other countries for treating patients 12 years and older with severe, persistent allergic asthma.
6) Approval of the procedure was based on data from a clinical trial of 297 patients who suffer from severe and persistent asthma.
7) Thus, its primary use is for patients mostly with severe, persistent allergic asthma, uncontrollable with oral or injectable corticosteroids.
8) The researchers conclude that tai chi can help people control asthma and prove to be an effective, non-pharmacologic adjunctive therapy for people with persistent asthma.
9) Omalizumab was approved by the European Union in 2009 for treating patients 6 to 12 years old with severe, persistent allergic asthma.
10) It should be considered only for children over 12 years who have moderate-to-severe persistent asthma related to allergies and for adults who have severe asthma and allergies.
11) For children over age 5 with moderate-to-severe persistent asthma, doctors recommend inhaled corticosteroids, with the addition of long-acting beta2-agonists if necessary.
12) There does not appear to be any significant risk for long-term lung damage for children who develop mild-to-moderate persistent asthma between ages 5 - 12.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of persistent asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of persistent asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with persistent asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word persistent asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with persistent asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of persistent asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of persistent asthma
Compound Sentences with persistent asthma
Complex Sentences with persistent asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with persistent asthma