perhaps anticipate in a sentence
1) I can perhaps anticipate what the Minister will say.
2) In this he perhaps anticipated Kandinsky.
3) Perhaps anticipating India's growing strength under Modi, President Barack Obama issued a personal invitation for the prime minister to visit the US.
perhaps anticipate example sentences4) A room was prepared for Sergei Lavrov to give a press conference at midday, after just an hour, perhaps anticipating a walk-out.
5) Intuition, good judgment and knowledge of economic conditions enables the manager to 'feel' or perhaps anticipate the likelihood in the future.
6) Perhaps anticipating his libertarian rival , who was up next, Rubio called himself a conservative believer in limited government and constitutional principles.
7) Perhaps anticipating the nightmare Barcelona were about to endure against Bayern Munich, Dani Alves took out his nervous energy on the hair of a young mascot.
8) "I know that they are reviewing the ongoing policing commitment as it is going to be a much longer event than perhaps anticipated ," she said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of perhaps anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of perhaps anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with perhaps anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word perhaps anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with perhaps anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of perhaps anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of perhaps anticipate
Compound Sentences with perhaps anticipate
Complex Sentences with perhaps anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with perhaps anticipate