peculiarly American in a sentence
1) That last one does not seem peculiarly American , at least.
2) FATHER DIVINE'S Peace Mission has a peculiarly American texture.
3) There is also something peculiarly American about the attitudes of many of the prisoners.
peculiarly American example sentences4) The less dialogue or peculiarly American idioms that have to be translated , the better.
5) This also seems a peculiarly American development, opposed to the tight, extended family structure in Europe.
6) Both Arthur Fauset and Kenneth Burnham made a particular point of calling attention to the peculiarly American texture of the Divine society.
7) Jeremy Bentham avidly promoted the idea of a circular prison, but the penitentiary was seen by many government officials as a peculiarly American concept.
8) A peculiarly American form of sports car racing was the Can-Am series, in which virtually unlimited sports prototypes competed in relatively short races.
9) The reception afterwards turned out to be a brief punch and cookies affair (that peculiarly American concept), and then an early night was had by all.
10) "[European style] was less suitable for Westerns and other films of a peculiarly American genre.
11) As a collection of truly elegant and eloquent extracts it is unsurpassed, while its peculiarly American character makes it doubly valuable. (TAGGARD & THOMPSON, Boston.)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of peculiarly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of peculiarly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with peculiarly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word peculiarly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with peculiarly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of peculiarly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of peculiarly American
Compound Sentences with peculiarly American
Complex Sentences with peculiarly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with peculiarly American