pathetic attempt in a sentence
1) The old lady dismissed my pathetic attempts at logic.
2) Or, makes his pathetic attempt to escape.
3) OMG with the pathetic attempt to challenge you.
4) Another pathetic attempt by Forbes to discredit Google's Android operating system.
pathetic attempt example sentences5) But a pathetic attempt from 40 yards which dribbles to the goalie is .
6) Then sat back to enjoy watching the creatures and their pathetic attempts to move .
7) There was no murder attempt here - only a pathetic attempt to save a home.
8) A pathetic attempt to use proto-scientific methods to ascertain and then apprehend the transcendent.
9) A pathetic attempt at levity!
10) The quip about the word 'black' was a pathetic attempt to call Farage racist.
11) Now we have micro aggressions, a pathetic attempt at censoring language and communications by feminists.
12) Great article, much better than the BBC's pathetic attempts to look at the rule.
13) The aid sent to India is a desperate and pathetic attempt to maintain imperial arrogance in Britain.
14) President Barack Obamas pathetic attempt to stay out of the chaos in Iraq reeks of ego.
example sentences with attempt15) Alien in themselves, they represent a rather pathetic attempt to enliven city centres which are essentially lifeless.
16) Your pathetic attempts to ridicule anyone on here who has a different opinion to yours make ME smile .
17) Once again, I will not dignify your pathetic attempt to frame the issue of China's economy.
18) Simply put, its a pathetic attempt to right a past wrong, but an attempt none the less.
19) The analogy was nowhere near as tortured, as your pathetic attempt at sarcasm... Back to the point.
20) This is sad I'm sick of lady googoo and her pathetic attempts to mock christianity for attention Tsk!
21) So you admit it now, you're mine, but I prefer a real man... pathetic attempt.
22) Bob Woodward's nonsense about the budget battle and sequester is increasingly looking like a pathetic attempt to get attention.
23) Larry can't understand the lack of value in his contribution and so makes a pathetic attempt to justify it.
24) To be truly modern means to accept the process of change without pathetic attempts to prevent it from running its course.
25) This pathetic attempt by TR advocates to remake Erasmus in their own image would be almost laughable were they not actually serious.
26) What a contrast with the pathetic attempts by Mr Major and Norman Lamont to blame others for their coming public spending cuts.
27) All of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by so-called conservatives amounts to a rather pathetic attempt at killing this program with hysterics.
28) But this was a great article Mr. V.c. I am so disgusted at there pathetic attempts to gain our energy for there sickening rituals.
29) Just as we get dried off and warmed up, a power boat is going through the same pathetic attempts at anchoring that we went through earlier.
30) Do please keep distributing that page on me, your pathetic attempts to discredit me support my counter argument that your organization is a criminal, fraudulent, lying cult.
31) Of course, it is pretty obvious that Obama has been affected, as shown by his rather pathetic attempt to deny the charges.
32) Not that the cut young woman notices anyway, continuing to redden with mirth as she hurriedly turns from 'Blivy in a pathetic attempt to pretend the spray had nothing whatsoever to do with her.
33) That is the nature of the logic of the problem, you're continued request for evidence of this sort is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to shift the burden of proof.
34) Please help me!" Sadly for Vasia, the sniggering stranger is entirely on my side, and just laughs at the straight boy's pathetic attempts to be rescued.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pathetic attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pathetic attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pathetic attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pathetic attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pathetic attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of pathetic attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pathetic attempt
Compound Sentences with pathetic attempt
Complex Sentences with pathetic attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with pathetic attempt