patent application in a sentence
1) He has 150 patents and patent applications .
2) Microsoft files numerous patent applications each year.
3) When does a provisional patent application become "expired"?
patent application example sentences4) What is a "provisional" patent application ?
5) The patent application makes the following point .
6) Henson said that he has filed numerous patent applications .
7) Matters contained in prior patent applications are also included.
8) Some patents with promising utilities are selected for international patent applications .
9) Jameson filed a provisional patent application in 1986.
10) A design patent application may only include a single claim.
11) Patent applications must disclose how the claimed invention functions.
12) Can I revive an abandoned provisional patent application ?
13) The special folder type holding a U.S. patent application .
14) His UK patent application was not filed until 1981.
15) The USPTO accepts patent applications filed in electronic form.
example sentences with patent application16) Once filed, a patent application is "prosecuted".
17) Love 's patent applications indicate he had legal representation.
18) How long does a provisional patent application provide "patent pending"?
19) Claims are most important in the patent application .
20) Would it cause you to file fewer patent applications ?
21) What are the current USPTO fees for provisional patent applications ?
22) Can I amend my provisional patent application after filing?
23) Are provisional patent applications examined by the USPTO?
24) When can I file a provisional patent application ?
25) A patent application may also include drawings to illustrate the invention.
26) However, the committee did not recognize numerous preceding patent applications .
27) Our significant intellectual property includes over 1,200 patents and patent applications .
28) Every patent application should be accompanied by a working machine .
How to use patent application in a sentence29) Also , everyone should learn to read patents and patent applications .
30) He summarized the resulting invention in two patent applications .
31) January 6 - Thomas Edison submits his last patent application .
32) The NIH later withdrew the patent applications , following public outcry.
33) In May 2004, her patent application was granted.
34) Prioritized examination is being implemented for utility and plant patent applications .
35) Students often publish papers and file patent applications during the training program.
36) All were named inventors in the 6800 patent applications .
37) Now British patent application 2 101 396 tells all.
38) Samsung and LG are leading in terms of patent applications .
39) The patent application was found in the 1990s in Moscow.
40) Fees vary depending on the type of patent application you submit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of patent application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of patent application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with patent application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word patent application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with patent application.
20 examples of simple sentences of patent application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of patent application
Compound Sentences with patent application
Complex Sentences with patent application
Compound-Complex Sentences with patent application