particularly amenable in a sentence
1) Claude Simon's fiction at this time is particularly amenable to the criteria established by Ricardou.
2) SVE is particularly amenable to contaminants with higher Henry's Law constants, including various chlorinated solvents and hydrocarbons.
3) In tactical areas such as life and death, Go is particularly amenable to caching techniques such as transposition tables.
particularly amenable example sentences4) I finally decided to have a full website (thecriticalreader.com) built because there were too many things I wanted to do that Blogger wasn't particularly amenable to.
5) If one system is particularly amenable to this sort of reduction, it might be preferable in those situations where we think administrative costs are stymying research.
6) " (2002) has been shown to be particularly amenable to automation.
7) (And yes, I do usually use a background image, though my layout isn't particularly amenable to that.
8) The structure of a deterministic equivalent is particularly amenable to apply decomposition methods, such as Benders' decomposition or scenario decomposition;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly amenable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly amenable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly amenable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly amenable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly amenable.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly amenable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly amenable
Compound Sentences with particularly amenable
Complex Sentences with particularly amenable
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly amenable