participant attend in a sentence
1) A total of 92 male and female participants attended the workshops.
2) On Sunday morning, the participants attended liturgy.
3) This year, 81 new participants attended the program.
4) Teams are hosted by the school from which the participants attend.
participant attend example sentences5) Each day following exercise play, participants attended a de-brief.
6) Over 200 participants attended this event co-organised by L4WB.
7) This year at Film Spring Open-Air over 170 participants attended .
8) All participants attended a university-affiliated private school for students with severe behavioral challenges.
9) The symposium was successful with more than 400 participants attending the 4-day event.
10) About 60% of congregate participants attend a dining center 5 days a week.
11) The meeting was held on 21 March at Isoka and 14 participants attended.
12) Equally distinguished participants attended from the UK, Germany, and Scandinavian countries.
13) Over 330 participants attended, with local residents joined by visitors from near and far.
14) Meetings can be a time waster if too many or too few participants attend.
example sentences with attend15) Approximately 7,300 athletes took part in 27 sports, with another 1,500 cultural participants attending.
16) participants attend a second workshop six months later where they share their fundraising experiences and strategies.
17) As a result, 1,912 participants attended 50 different customized programs across a range of industries.
18) Approximately 5,600 participants attend open and in-company programs at IE Business School each year.
19) Fees for participants attending the week-long summer camp are US$275–$325 in 2012.
20) Every course lasts two hours, and after five weeks, participants attend a day-long course.
21) participants attend Fatherhood Training Sessions.
22) A brilliant total of 160 bikes were delivered, with many of the previous programme participants attending workshops.
23) And unlike some kids' camps, all of the participants attend of their own free will.
24) The St. Elizabeth Seton participants attend either Cardinal Joseph Bernardin School or its after-school religious education program.
25) About 80 participants attended the World Bank consultation on biotechnology, (about half) from the Bank.
26) Over 150 participants attended of varied backgrounds, with well over 20% from the school sector within Britain.
27) The Sangam World Centre hosted the event and participants attended sessions on all aspects of leadership and leadership development.
How to use attend in a sentence28) It should be noted that the DTI provides support for about 7000 British participants attending over 300 overseas trade fairs.
29) participants attend the program Tuesdays to Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., over a four-week period.
30) participants attended plenary sessions and participated in more intimate discussion groups to share best practices with regards to security resource management.
31) It would work best if program participants attend on a fairly regular basis since each session builds upon the previous one.
32) The standard appeared to be full day or flat daily fee charged regardless of the number of hours a participant attended.
33) All in all more than one thousand participants attended 6 information events on new technologies and 5 presentations of university departments.
34) Following the two sellout concerts, all the participants attended a celebratory party in a basement club known as Ungano's.
35) Some 13 out of 16 participants attending the WACC seminar at the 1990 Frankfurt Book Fair came from the Asia Region.
36) This year's expo edition has brought together 146 exhibitors; compared to the 71 participants attending the last year's show.
37) Each year more than 500 participants attend to the conference as delegates, chairs, advisors, admins and executive committee members.
38) These participants attended training courses in Engineering, Computer, Finance, Administration, News, Current Affairs and Programmes Production.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of participant attend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of participant attend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with participant attend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word participant attend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with participant attend.
20 examples of simple sentences of participant attend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of participant attend
Compound Sentences with participant attend
Complex Sentences with participant attend
Compound-Complex Sentences with participant attend