parliament approve in a sentence
1) The Russian parliament approved the bill last month.
2) The parliament approved the plan's main points.
3) The president appoints and parliament approves Justices for the three courts.
parliament approve example sentences4) Parliament approved the "Government of National Reconciliation.
5) The parliament approved the increase of conscriptees.
6) The European parliament approved the continuation of negotiations in September.
7) On 29 April, the Palestinian parliament approved the appointment.
8) In 1856, parliament approved the Bournemouth Improvement Act.
9) The parliament approved on 8 February.
10) The parliament approved a new term.
11) Parliament approved $500 million for aid in oil and other humanitarian aid.
12) On April 15 the federal parliament approved refinements to the presidential election process.
13) The Long parliament approved the Directory of Public Worship in 1645.
14) In separate votes on 29 and 30 June, parliament approved the austerity measures.
15) In 1993 the parliament approved a constitutional package transforming Belgium into a full-fledged federal state.
example sentences with parliament approve16) Parliament approved the proposal, and a committee is currently working on revising the bill.
17) In February 1922, the Albanian parliament approved the Declaration of Minority Rights.
18) On 23 January 2013, parliament approved a declaration asserting that Catalonia is a sovereign entity.
19) Parliament approved a six-month review of the program by a vote of 381 to 149.
20) On 27 February 2014, the European parliament approved visa-free travel for Moldovan citizens.
21) On 9 July 2008, the Austrian parliament approved cannabis cultivation for scientific and medical uses.
22) Turkey's parliament approved further military action against Syria after a second artillery exchange across the border.
23) On 19 September 2014, the Catalan parliament approved a call for a consultation on independence.
24) On November 21, 2002 the parliament approved candidacy of Viktor Yanukovych who picked a government.
25) Parliament approved the special court by a vote of 82 to 22, with 2 abstentions.
26) On 24 December 1997, parliament approved Saleh's promotion to the rank of field marshal.
27) The Turkish parliament approved a resolution permitting the military to pursue the PKK in Iraqi Kurdistan.
28) In September 2010, the European parliament approved a grant of €90 million to Moldova.
How to use parliament approve in a sentence29) In the London area, parliament approved the operation of eight similar companies between 1832 and 1847.
30) The interim parliament approved the deal on 28 December, with 270 in favor and three opposed.
31) In November 2013 the European (EU) Parliament approved European TEN-T Transport policy.
32) Parliament approved trial broadcasting in 1953 for two year, despite protests from the Telegraphy Administration.
33) The Scottish parliament approved its ratification of the Treaty of Ardres on 14 August 1546.
34) In February 2014, the European parliament approved new regulations for tobacco products, including e-cigarettes.
35) In 1978, the APC dominant parliament approved a new constitution making the country a one-party state.
36) On 26 July 1973, the parliament approved the Organisation's new statute for the Biennale.
37) On July 25 the Croatian parliament approved 12 constitutional changes which in turn provoked a serious Serbian backlash.
38) On 6 February 1909 the Norwegian parliament approved a grant of 75,000 kroner to refit the ship.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of parliament approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of parliament approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with parliament approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word parliament approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with parliament approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of parliament approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of parliament approve
Compound Sentences with parliament approve
Complex Sentences with parliament approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with parliament approve