own aura in a sentence
1) It has its own aura, culture and tolerance level.
2) Simultaneously our own auras begin to shift.
3) This is so hard to see from inside your own aura.
4) Dear Chris, It sounds to me like you saw your own aura.
own aura example sentences5) Yakumo froze the energy of Mushrambo and ripped him apart with her own aura.
6) This is an easy way to transform bad energy into good energy, and to enhance your own personal aura.
7) Ideally, your partner should be able to 'close down' by thinking of his or her own aura.
8) Each "body" has its own aura and set of chakras, and corresponds to a particular plane of existence.
9) Since the user is no longer surrounded by their own aura, they are more sensitive to the aura of others.
10) Maybe this is all a bit of a myth, a willful desire to give each place its own unique aura.
11) How To View And Interpret auras This course will enable you to view your own aura and the auras of others.
12) These times of the day make it relatively easy to attempt and practice viewing your own aura and those around trees and plants.
13) A. We would suggest you start with your own aura because if your own aura is not clear, you won't be able to accomplish anything in your space, and that only needs to take a couple of minutes.
14) A. We would suggest you start with your own aura because if your own aura is not clear, you won't be able to accomplish anything in your space, and that only needs to take a couple of minutes.
example sentences with aura15) When you get good at cleaning your own aura, you can start to clean the auras of those with whom you are connected: your family members, your friends, and your co-workers.
16) In Newsweek, Howard Fineman counted the pronouns in the President's UN speech and concluded that he's too impressed with his own aura.
17) A talented and trained professional can help YOU remove your own curse, banish your own demon, and even cleanse your own aura.
18) Just as Hiei can conjure up fire and manipulate it since childhood, so does Killua utilize electricity and can even create it from his own aura.
19) These crystals are capable of storing mana, and the magic user can tap into these crystals like "batteries" when performing magic in order to preserve their own aura, or cast more powerful spells.
20) Obispal believed in the force of will, in his own ruthless aura; and indeed, except for the evidence of lurid, puckered scar tissue across one cheek, he might have seemed invulnerable.
21) Something changes in her own aura as she tightly grips those black blades, which pulse a little faster with that eerie life of their own.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of own aura
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of own aura with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with own aura
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word own aura in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with own aura.
20 examples of simple sentences of own aura. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of own aura
Compound Sentences with own aura
Complex Sentences with own aura
Compound-Complex Sentences with own aura