outspoken attack in a sentence
1) Before doing so, however, he made an outspoken attack on the government.
2) And it was one of the most outspoken attacks by a Royal on a foreign power.
3) Almost at the same time a loud-voiced and unpopular Dominican priest made an outspoken attack against all mathematicians and Galileo supporters.
4) In the 1930s Lucas was widely known for his political letters to the British Press with their outspoken attacks on appeasement.
outspoken attack example sentences5) The Spaniard claimed United boss Ferguson was ' the only manager who will not be punished' for outspoken attacks on referees.
6) Although acknowledging the courage and sincerity of Nizan's outspoken attacks on bourgeois class oppression, the party continued to view his literary production sceptically, suspiciously.
7) Similar outspoken attacks on Tory rebels over charges for eye and dental checks once boosted a revolt - and made him more enemies.
8) The boss of charity Oxfam has launched an outspoken attack on UK politicians for their "destructive" focus on consumer energy bills at the expense of tackling climate change.
9) But first this lunchtime, Prince Charles has chosen Glasgow to launch an outspoken attack on the evils of urban deprivation and poverty.
10) " As a new face on the national scene given to outspoken attacks on the government, he began to attract unexpectedly large crowds early in the campaign.
11) The Irish MP Daniel O'Connell, misled by inaccurate press reports, thought Disraeli had slandered him while electioneering at Taunton; he launched an outspoken attack, referring to Disraeli as:
12) In an outspoken attack in the News of the World, the 54-year-old condemned his religious upbringing as 'brainwashing' and claimed: 'Jesus was nothing more than a magician just like me.'
13) " His relationship with the environmental lobby remains ambivalent: outspoken attacks such as the above did not ingratiate him, and nor did his dislike of wind turbines.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of outspoken attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of outspoken attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with outspoken attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word outspoken attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with outspoken attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of outspoken attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of outspoken attack
Compound Sentences with outspoken attack
Complex Sentences with outspoken attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with outspoken attack