other astronomical in a sentence
1) other astronomical objects are also influenced by radiation pressure.
2) Measuring the distance to galaxies (and other astronomical objects) is never simple.
3) Like most other astronomical calculations, eclipse predictions are usually presented in terms of Universal Time.
4) The gas falls into clumps, eventually producing stars, galaxies and all the other astronomical paraphernalia.
other astronomical example sentences5) Relying primarily on Indian astronomy, these buildings were used to accurately predict eclipses and other astronomical events.
6) In addition to Earth, many of the other astronomical objects in the Solar System have atmospheres.
7) It was optimized for visible and ultraviolet light observations of variable stars and other astronomical objects varying in brightness.
8) Similar techniques were used late in the 19th century to take stereo views of Mars and other astronomical subjects.
9) Before this discovery, all other astronomical objects have been observed to contain heavy elements that are formed in stars.
10) Astronomers use Doppler shifts to calculate precisely how fast stars and other astronomical objects move toward or away from Earth.
11) He was noted for calculating pi to seven decimal places and as the author of a variety of other astronomical theories.
12) Another is to look for statistical correlations between LIGO data and other astronomical observations, such as gamma-ray bursts or supernovae.
13) These crystal-clear night skies explain why Chile is the home of not only ALMA, but also several other astronomical observatories.
14) Time and other astronomical quantities could be calculated by adjusting the slit to the directions of α and β Ursa Minor.
example sentences with astronomical15) When combined with other astronomical measurements, the measurements constrain the properties of the dark energy and the nature of dark matter.
16) But the frequency domain is extremely useful for many other astronomical forces (such as insolation) because astronomical signals are often extremely regular in their repetitiveness.
17) In this strip are the trapped rays; as they can't get out of the duct, none of them can lead back to the Sun (or any other astronomical object).
18) other astronomical bodies are also known to have polar vortices, including Venus (double vortex–that is, two polar vortices at a pole), Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Saturn's moon Titan.
19) Compared with planets and other astronomical bodies, the objects of everyday life (people, cars, houses, even mountains) have little mass.
20) The middle of this clause in the "beraita" (elided here) speaks of other astronomical phenomena, the interpretation of which is ambiguous.
21) other calendar cycles were also recorded, such as a lunar calendar, as well as the cycles of other astronomical objects, most importantly Venus.
22) They transformed their home world, and several other astronomical bodies, into a Klemperer rosette, in order to flee a galactic catastrophe.
23) The same techniques have now been applied at a number of other astronomical telescope arrays including: the Navy Prototype Optical Interferometer, the CHARA array, and the IOTA array.
24) This collection of sundials and other astronomical instruments was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II at his then-new capital of Jaipur, India between 1727 and 1733.
25) In astronomy, luminosity is the total amount of energy emitted by a star, galaxy, or other astronomical object per unit time.
26) The predictions by Heaviside, combined with Planck's radiation theory, probably discouraged further attempts to detect radio waves from the Sun and other astronomical objects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of other astronomical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of other astronomical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with other astronomical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word other astronomical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with other astronomical.
20 examples of simple sentences of other astronomical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of other astronomical
Compound Sentences with other astronomical
Complex Sentences with other astronomical
Compound-Complex Sentences with other astronomical