originally anticipate in a sentence
1) This issue requires more effort then originally anticipated .
2) The ISS has been far more expensive than originally anticipated .
3) This was a much more ambitious project than I had originally anticipated .
originally anticipate example sentences4) Originations were less than what we originally anticipated .
5) A number of PFI projects have cost considerably more than originally anticipated .
6) The horns will be redesigned to achieve higher angular resolution than originally anticipated .
7) I received so much more from the class than I had originally anticipated .
8) Indeed, the former service members performed more competently than had been originally anticipated .
9) Through careful planning the project was completed in 16 weeks half the time originally anticipated .
10) Banks in Cyprus re-opened yesterday and things went a lot better than was originally anticipated .
11) Even after extensive testing, not all geothermal resources produce as much energy as originally anticipated .
12) If not or there is no response, the model will continue performing as originally anticipated .
13) I was finding I needed to stack a great deal more spirit than I'd anticipated originally .
14) What if your injuries turn out to be more serious than originally anticipated by your doctor?
15) The commercial application of expert systems in the UK has not been as widespread as was originally anticipated .
example sentences with originally anticipate16) Unfortunately, the situation became more complicated the originally anticipated and it became necessary to cancel your flight.
17) More recently , people are finding that the benefits of cloud computing extend beyond what people originally anticipated .
18) Meanwhile, renewable energy costs are far lower than originally anticipated and these technologies are performing better than expected.
19) Moreover, Montréal's economic decline relative to Toronto kept passenger volumes from rising to the levels originally anticipated .
20) The highway that connected Baja California with California was also destroyed in many places, more than originally anticipated .
21) This necessitated using twice as much grouting as had been originally anticipated - 118,000 linear feet were used in total.
22) The pool has attracted fewer members than originally anticipated , but Via says it is actively recruiting for the group.
23) Originally anticipated for release later this month, this publication of proposed rules commences a sixty-day period for public comment.
24) Defensemen Sergei Gonchar was injured in the pre-season opener and originally anticipated to miss "four to six months".
25) Having floated much higher than originally anticipated the balloon greatly expanded and a weak seam in the calico fabric suddenly burst.
26) This may in part explain why the number of individuals prosecuted under the law is not as high as originally anticipated .
27) Although originally anticipated to be deliver in 2012, design complexity slowed down construction, delaying delivery of the first tram.
28) As of late 2012, expenditures for Berlin Brandenburg Airport totaled €4.3 billion, nearly twice the originally anticipated figure.
How to use originally anticipate in a sentence29) Backup ALL your emails & get everything in writing My experience at Walden U was not as I had originally anticipated .
30) The JTWC originally anticipated a fujiwhara effect of Nanmadol on Talas, a weaker tropical cyclone to the east of Nanmadol.
31) Facing eight unknown tracks, Toseland had reason to expect a tough season but he was immediately more competitive than originally anticipated .
32) Part of the above problem extends from the fact that the entire range were substantially more successful than Asus had originally anticipated .
33) As everyone arrived early that Saturday morning, those wanting to go on the trip had grown to more than originally anticipated .
34) The Republican-controlled House of Representatives is paying the legal bills , which have accumulated to six times as much as originally anticipated .
35) However, it appears that I started writing it a little too late, and I became more involved in the details than I had originally anticipated .
36) Anyway, I actually had more fun than I had originally anticipated , if only because I still have hair, and so many of my old classmates do not.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of originally anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of originally anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with originally anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word originally anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with originally anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of originally anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of originally anticipate
Compound Sentences with originally anticipate
Complex Sentences with originally anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with originally anticipate