optimistic assumption in a sentence
1) The 1967 war swept such optimistic assumptions aside.
2) This optimistic assumption rests upon two unmistakable trends.
3) However, reality is clearly at odds with these optimistic assumptions.
4) This optimistic assumption cannot be relied on.
optimistic assumption example sentences5) The results forced the agency radically to reassess its optimistic assumptions.
6) It's difficult to see what justification there is for that optimistic assumption.
7) optimistic assumptions – as in the CPP's early days – trigger politically rewarding payouts to current voters.
8) For example, what if a self-confident leader pursues a risky course of action built on overly optimistic assumptions?
9) Intelligence was not a preferred assignment in the Japanese military, and their operations planners tended to make optimistic assumptions.
10) But even with the most optimistic assumptions, the ESAS doesn't fit into NASA's current or projected budget.
11) Economist and columnist Paul Krugman criticized Ryan's plan as making overly optimistic assumptions and proposing tax cuts for the wealthy.
12) The risk of a conservative method can then be evaluated under more optimistic assumptions, such as WPM of 20%.
13) We should not enter into a militarily confrontation on the optimistic assumption that quick results with few casualties will be achieved.
14) Played out under less optimistic assumptions than his, the technology could enable a tyranny that Hitler or Stalin might envy.
example sentences with assumption15) As my analysis relied upon the most optimistic assumptions, real-world limits to tree plantation were ignored and optimal yield was used.
16) One can see even with the most optimistic assumptions that the Amway business for distributors, as a whole, is overall not a profitable venture.
17) A common error among both WAC and Army authorities was the optimistic assumption that the number of special rules and regulations for women had decreased toward the end of the war.
18) Overly optimistic assumptions about income can mislead program managers, making them think more money is available to spend during the fiscal year than there really is.
19) However, even given these rather optimistic assumptions, Canada's natural gas supply will still peak in 2010 in one case, and in 2020 in the other.
20) Even if we accept Brin's optimistic assumption that the citizens are as well informed about the police as the police are about the citizens, it is the police who have the guns.
21) Our results are significantly lower than that study due to stricter sustainability criteria and less optimistic assumptions regarding the adoption of no-till agriculture and increases in crop yields.
22) In practice, however, the proposed budget relied very heavily on accounting manoeuvres and optimistic assumptions concerning future levels of economic growth.
23) However a study showed that even with very optimistic assumptions, air storage of energy is less efficient than chemical (battery) storage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of optimistic assumption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of optimistic assumption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with optimistic assumption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word optimistic assumption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with optimistic assumption.
20 examples of simple sentences of optimistic assumption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of optimistic assumption
Compound Sentences with optimistic assumption
Complex Sentences with optimistic assumption
Compound-Complex Sentences with optimistic assumption