opponent arm in a sentence
1) The blond woman wins the event, superficially injuring her opponent's arm .
2) A wrestler dives from the ropes and lands on the opponent's arm .
3) The attacker holds the opponents arms down with their own arms for the pin.
opponent arm example sentences4) The attacker bends his opponent's arm and reaches through with one of his own.
5) To move outside the opponent's extended arm is called "bobbing to the outside".
6) The attacking wrestler stands back-to-back with their opponent and hooks both of the opponent's arms .
7) This would result in the opponent's arm to be shaped into a "4".
8) The wrestler holds an opponent's arm with his arms, pulling the arm across his chest.
9) The wrestler then stands over his back, tucks the opponent's arms under his armpits.
10) In this position, the opponent's arms are pinned and cannot be used to attack.
11) The athlete has the opponent's right arm straightened out and extended maximally backward at the shoulder joint.
12) Twisting the opponent's arm down, causing a fall ("arm lock twist down").
13) The wrestler hooks the opponent's arm and flips him or her over on to the mat.
14) In this variation, the wrestler first performs the chickenwing to one of the opponent's arms .
15) The move is performed in several ways, usually involving the wrestler trapping one of the opponent's arms .
example sentences with opponent arm16) The wrestler then crosses the opponents arms , keeping them in place with the legs before applying the crossface.
17) This transitioning move sees the wrestler first grabbing one of the opponent's arms , and Irish whipping him.
18) After the fight, DeGale sportingly raised his opponents arm and beckoned the crowd to acknowledge the bravery shown.
19) The wrestler takes hold of the opponent's arm and twists it, putting pressure on the shoulder and elbow.
20) This variation of the German suplex sees the opponent's arms crossed across their chest and held by the attacker.
21) Since he wasn't disqualified, I guess "intentionally breaking your opponent's arm " is a legitimate judo technique.
22) He preferred a "migi-yotsu" grip, with his right hand inside and left hand outside his opponent's arms .
23) One of the opponent's arms is pulled back between their legs and held, while the other arm is hooked.
24) As the wrestler falls onto his back he forces the opponent's arm down into both knees, thus damaging it.
25) The wrestler faces a bent over opponent, and hooks each of the opponent's arms behind the opponent's back.
26) The attacking wrestler then grabs the opponent's arms and lifts them over their thighs, similar to a camel clutch.
27) The wrestler then kneels down on the opponents back, locking the opponent's arm behind his knee in the process.
28) The attacker places the opponent in a sleeper hold and then hooks one of the opponents arms with his free arm.
How to use opponent arm in a sentence29) The wrestler grabs one of the opponent's arms , jumps and connects both his knees against the opponent's stretched arm.
30) The wrestler grabs one of the opponent's arms, jumps and connects both his knees against the opponent's stretched arm .
31) This positions the attacking wrestler horizontally across the back of the opponent and forces the opponent's arms out like a crucifixion.
32) The opponent's arm is then hooked and pulled back into his body, stretching the forearms, biceps and pectoral muscles.
33) Essani teaches that in this circumstance I must align my grasped arm so that it becomes an extension of my opponents arm .
34) He locks one of the opponent's arms in a chickenwing, and wraps his other arm around the opponent's head.
35) The left arms must be behind the back and at a given signal both contestants push, trying to put the opponent's arm on the table. jerking or pulling is not allowed.
36) Chicken wing tackle : a tackle that locks in an opponent's arm so that he cannot legally dispose of the ball.
37) It is a form of Backhold Wrestling where the wrestlers put the left arm over the opponents right arm and grip behind the opponent's back.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of opponent arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of opponent arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with opponent arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word opponent arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with opponent arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of opponent arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of opponent arm
Compound Sentences with opponent arm
Complex Sentences with opponent arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with opponent arm