open to attack in a sentence
1) Japan have laid themselves wide open to attack.
2) Anything less renders the system insecure and open to attack .
3) Merriam-Webster's defines vulnerable as "open to attack or damage.
4) Because the act would expose them, leave them open to attack.
open to attack example sentences5) It is then dead tissue, and open to attack by coral spot fungus.
6) The doctrinal position of the new school was open to attack from several quarters.
7) The terrain here was without any easily defensible features and so open to attack.
8) Non-compliance with any of these important issues may leave the notices open to attack.
9) Defence experts last night rubbished the plan as liable to leave Britain open to attack.
10) This causes Batman's SONAR to malfunction, leaving him blinded and open to attack.
11) Too many systems have little or no security installed, leaving them open to attack and exploitation.
12) They believed that Khrushchev's policy of peaceful coexistence would leave the Soviet Union open to attack.
13) Lee reasoned that if Tattnall's plan failed, the city itself would be open to attack.
14) The enemy would ideally pursue and become disorganized, leaving themselves open to attack by units hidden in reserve.
example sentences with attack15) Indeed the major benefit – the community aspect – has itself presented problems, leaving maps wide open to attack.
16) In doing so, Grant's vulnerable rear would be open to attack by whichever force was not engaged.
17) These vulnerabilities have been fixed on new versions of the platform, but older versions are still open to attack.
18) Mr. Noel Vanstone was invulnerable on the very point which had presented itself in his father as open to attack.
19) This panics the prey fish, and their schooling becomes chaotic, leaving them open to attack by the trevally.
20) That you get so very much wrong in the attempt leaves the issue open to attacks on the other side.
21) Once a competitor robot entered one of these zones, it was open to attack by the House Robot within.
22) Gibbon claimed that this exotic import from a conquered province weakened the soldiers of Rome and left it open to attack.
23) A competitor robot that entered this area was open to attack by any or all of the House Robots stationed there.
24) This left the area at the back of the opposition firm open to attack by the expectant Hibs mob positioned there.
25) The trestles often traverse marshy, humid areas or rivers, leaving them open to attack from rot, insects and fungus.
26) That left it open to attack, and on July 8, malware slipped past the Obamacare security system, officials said.
27) The companies had been closely linked with the King's court, and were also open to attack because they were monopolies.
How to use attack in a sentence28) They can perform many counterattacks that can stun opponents and, in some cases, leave them open to attacks from behind.
29) The French believed that they were open to attack only on one side, the other side being protected by the shore.
30) In March 2013, a known issue affecting ColdFusion 8, 9 and 10 left the National Vulnerability Database open to attack.
31) Similar characteristics are piece mobility (the number of squares open to attack by one side's pieces) and the control or occupation of the centre four squares.
32) O'Neill and O'Donnell were hesitant about leaving Ulster open to attack by marching south, especially given the lack of supplies for their troops.
33) Vastly outnumbered on land and now open to attack from the water, the British abandoned both Forts Malden and Detroit and retreated eastward.
34) However, it is sometimes feared, as it is seen as leaving one open to attack from an enemy who has not also disarmed.
35) Microsoft has issued a critical fix plugging 26 vulnerabilities that were leaving Internet Explorer users open to attack by hackers, as a part of its latest Patch Tuesday update .
36) It is a versatile application that can search up for several types of weaknesses that can leave a network open to attacks and breaches.
37) But the irony is that the present Government - prissy, pompous and manipulative to the core - is, actually, open to attack on each of these fronts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of open to attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of open to attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with open to attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word open to attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with open to attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of open to attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of open to attack
Compound Sentences with open to attack
Complex Sentences with open to attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with open to attack