open arena in a sentence
1) The arena was opened on 15 July 1995.
2) The arena was opened by Taoiseach Enda Kenny.
3) Kansas City opened an NHL-ready arena named the Sprint Center in 2007.
open arena example sentences4) Construction began in July 2001, and the new arena was officially opened in September 2003.
5) In 1957, before the arena was opened , the under-construction building was officially known as the Civic Auditorium Amphitheater.
6) As PTV became international in 1992 with the launch of PTV2, it opened international arena for Pakistani Pop artists.
7) The new arena was officially opened at the 2005 FIFA Confederations Cup, the test run for the 2006 World Cup.
8) The Bulldogs opened the arena with a 38-game winning streak, which was the nation's longest active winning streak at the time.
9) The Penguins opened the arena with a preseason game on September 22, 2010 with a 5-1 win over the rival Detroit Red Wings.
10) Groundbreaking for construction occurred on March 11, 2010, and the arena was opened to the public on September 21, 2012, which was also attended by some 200 protesters.
11) Originally named after the sitting governor of New Jersey, the arena opened July 2, 1981 with the first of six concerts by New Jersey rock musician Bruce Springsteen.
12) The $36 million arena opened in September 2011, hosting basketball and volleyball; in addition to graduation ceremonies, concerts and other events.
13) After its completion, the city closed the old Coliseum in the 2005 offseason and opened the new arena with a Rolling Stones concert.
14) The arena was opened in 1996, and after an attempt to bring the NBA's Sacramento Kings did not go through, the city instead went after a hockey team.
15) The Flyers said goodbye to the Spectrum and prepared to open a new arena - the CoreStates Center - for the next season.
example sentences with open arena16) In 2006, the University opened a new arena , the McLeod Center, to serve as the home for several athletic programs, including volleyball and men's and women's basketball.
17) It opens an arena / field/space to sustain the hurdles and have a smooth running of the life.
18) Due to the wet and windy conditions on the site, there was a delay in opening the arena on the Friday, resulting in the cancellation/postponement of certain performers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of open arena
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of open arena with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with open arena
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word open arena in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with open arena.
20 examples of simple sentences of open arena. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of open arena
Compound Sentences with open arena
Complex Sentences with open arena
Compound-Complex Sentences with open arena