on approval in a sentence
1) The rule will be implemented on approval .
2) We have it on approval of credit.
3) Part of the measures still depend on approval by Congress.
on approval example sentences4) It is awarded on approval of a New Drug Application.
5) Molnár denies Esterházy's participation on approval of antisemitic laws.
6) On approval of the Syndicate, appointments are made by the Vice-chancellor.
7) Best practice of co-operation is built on approval , commitment, communication and trust.
8) DC government sat on approval of petition language for a ridiculous amount of time.
9) On approval , the project teams should not break the award down into individual components.
10) The plans are contingent on approval of the funds by Marylands legislature next year.
11) AQIS consider placing a condition on approvals to clarify the record keeping for treatments administered.
12) On approval of the ATC, the student is advanced to candidacy or classified status.
13) Depending on approval and funding, the BRT system could be completed by 2020.
14) Most public library authorities, and some academic libraries, now rely heavily on approval collections.
15) A new system of 'goods on approval ' will take effect from September 1990.
example sentences with on approval16) Such zones are limited in scope and operation based on approval of the Foreign-Trade Zones Board.
17) All items purchased through the mail are sent on approval , though pre-payment is required of first-time clients.
18) Manager Peter Reid wanted him on trial but Ghent will not let their man leave on approval .
19) Choir directors who are unfamiliar with polyphonic works can write to publishers and request some pieces on approval .
20) The Prince had it on approval for two years at Carlton House before eventually returning it in 1818.
21) He also explained that the car maintenance allowance to public service officers is based on approval from their departments .
22) Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval of individual songs , which Pandora takes into account for future selections.
23) In fact , any delay on approval and subsequent hit to the stock would provide an excellent value play.
24) While the proposal was adopted, the narrow approval led councillors of the time to hold off on approval of construction.
25) Forster; on approval by Frederick Lonsdale and Bedroom Farce by Alan Ayckbourn (for the National Theatre).
26) Order your copy on approval within the next 7 days and receive the four reports detailed here , completely FREE of charge!
27) During adolescence, there is an extremely high emphasis on approval of peers as a reward due to adolescents' increased self-consciousness.
28) One option would be to allow the Shaheen bill to proceed and hold a separate vote on approval of the Keystone pipeline.
How to use on approval in a sentence29) He said the project could start in late spring or early summer, depending on approval by the BLM and which of five sites Lesicka is looking at.
30) This is the natural result when one understands that society as a whole tends to focus primarily on restrictions and punishments rather than on approval and rewards.
31) A magnificent example of the 'Paxford says' routine is provided when Maureen and Minto have been into Oxford to get two wireless sets on approval .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of on approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of on approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with on approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word on approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with on approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of on approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of on approval
Compound Sentences with on approval
Complex Sentences with on approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with on approval