old aunt in a sentence
1) An old aunt that stayed with me.
2) It also reminds me of old favourite white haired aunts.
3) He hasn't had a housekeeper for two years–not since his old aunt died.
4) There were some old aunts left her that and that's like a museum inside it.
old aunt example sentences5) Not them, nor the dress, nor the old aunts and uncles, nothing like that.
6) A reluctant groom, a midlife crisis and a rich, devious old aunt add to the confusion.
7) An old maiden aunt accompanied the fair enthusiast, and for a few weeks Ann Arbor became their home.
8) Later, he financed my oldest aunt and her husband, Mr. James with the establishment of James Quality Jewelers.
9) It is a bit of a hike, but even our 85 year old aunt was able to make the trek.
10) Hundred Penny Box (The) Grades 4-6 Michael and his hundred year old aunt have a close relationship.
11) An embroidery hoop is a good thing, although using it may make you feel like someone's old, spinster aunt.
12) You see and that al old aunt that I told you about she always referred this road through as the new road.
13) He walked her out the doors and down the steps, and kissed her on the cheek as if she were an old maiden aunt he had developed a polite affection for.
14) When Mr Hall's 84-year old aunt, Kit Gardener, was defrauded of at least £6000 in 2010, the impact rocked the family.
example sentences with aunt15) A Durham boy had an old aunt, a frequent visitor, a 'very fine woman', still an agricultural worker.
16) I can't say they're doing a great job since the bags look very much like 90's Mulberry my old aunts carry.
17) I have a 90+ year old spinstress aunt, and whenever we go for a visit, it is like going back in time.
18) Judith, falling heir to a snug little fortune by the death of the old aunt for whom she was named, spared nothing to obtain the best medical skill, and in vain.
19) That old aunt of his looks after his house in some fashion, but she doesn't look after him . And he's coming now to the age when a man needs to be looked after and coddled a bit.
20) I have not worked out the exact link but the motto on all silver is same and ditto some old aunts in the west of Ireland perhaps by now dead).
21) Once I started the tree, (with a lot of help from my 95 year old Aunt), I discovered just how much people travelled around in the 19th Century.
22) My good old aunt went to jail to bid the children good by, supposing them to be the speculator's property, and that she should never see them again.
23) But it added to my pain to think that the good old aunt, who had always been so kind to her sister's orphan children, should be shut up in prison for no other crime than loving them.
24) He was well aware how much I prized my refuge by the side of my old aunt, and he determined to dispossess me of it.
25) Most of the people in the carriages, generally less rude than the Waggis, are dressed as old ladies and referred to as the "Alti Tante" (meaning " old aunt"), giving them a near-royal feeling.
26) Usha Mehta, an early Gandhian activist, remarked that "Even our old aunts and great-aunts and grandmothers used to bring pitchers of salt water to their houses and manufacture illegal salt.
27) Her biographer Midge Gillies compared Lloyd to a "talented old aunt who must be allowed to have her turn at the piano even though all everyone really wants is jazz or go to the Picture Palace".
28) Quite simply put -- you don't take money from older, mentally ill aunts and leave them to lose their homes and sanity, to be without heat for for years.
29) May served 12 years for the murder of her 89 -year old aunt, a crime she has always insisted she never committed.
30) My 91 yr old aunt is lucky enough to have 2 annuities through the state of WI from her years and her husbands, of being a teacher.
31) They act as if Flaubert, or Milton, or Wordsworth were some tedious old aunt in a rocking chair, who smelt of stale powder, was only interested in the past, and hadn't said anything new for years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of old aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of old aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with old aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word old aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with old aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of old aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of old aunt
Compound Sentences with old aunt
Complex Sentences with old aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with old aunt