officially authorize in a sentence
1) officially authorized age is eighteen years old.
2) It was officially authorized on August 5.
3) It was officially authorized for wear on 27 May 1922.
4) The mission was officially authorized on May 29, 1948.
officially authorize example sentences5) Marine Corps shoulder sleeve insignia were officially authorized on 15 March 1943.
6) No employment involving the carrying of weapons was officially authorized for Wacs.
7) He is the first chancellor of the officially authorized university in Japan.
8) Police departments officially authorize deadly force only when officers' lives or others are threatened.
9) In 1979 the Israeli government officially authorized Shiloh's status as a recognized village.
10) Only buses and officially authorized personnel are able to open the gates using a radio transmitter.
11) The annual fair of Santo Domingo (Saint Dominic) was officially authorized in 1877.
12) officially authorized to work outside of the traveler's, regular working hours, and 2.
13) The new federalist government officially authorized immigration from the United States to Mexican Texas in 1824.
14) On Réunion Island, there are five officially authorized "gallodromes" (i.e. cockfighting arenas).
example sentences with authorize15) Morocco's fledging Green Party has been declared illegal, ostensibly because it has not been officially authorized.
16) In 2004 the National Farm to School Program was officially authorized, and included 400 programs in 22 states.
17) The Snowbirds were officially authorized to be designated the "Canadian Forces Air Demonstration Team" on 15 January 1975.
18) The government temporarily accepted his offer on August 6, 1914, and officially authorized it on August 10, 1914.
19) Workers' House remained the only officially authorized national labor organization; it served primarily as a conduit for government control over workers.
20) Service, which constitutes formal legal notice, must be made by an officially authorized person in accordance with the formal requirements of the applicable laws.
21) It is not legal for a mechanic to start working on your car before you officially authorize them to do so, usually by signing a contract.
22) FBI special agents and CIA officers in the field should be encouraged to take reasonable risks to combat terrorism without fear of being sued individually for officially authorized activities.
23) On June 17, 1905 Jamiat Kheir as an organization was officially authorized by the Governor General of the Dutch East Indies and its Articles of association were also approved.
24) The 220th Reconnaissance Airplane Company 'Catkillers', under operation control of 3rd MARDIV in I Corps, was the only Army company officially authorized to direct air strikes.
25) Although the U.S. Army Special Forces were created with a low profile in 1952, and the green beret was not officially authorized, things changed dramatically with President John F. Kennedy.
26) The school admitted its first female student in 1917, although the state legislature did not officially authorize attendance by women until 1920.
27) There were slaves in mainland France (especially in trade ports such as Nantes or Bordeaux)., but the institution was never officially authorized there.
28) It employs a balance of both modern as well as gothic-style architecture, and features a replica of Michelangelo's Pietà; one of only three in the world officially authorized by the Vatican.
29) Truman's Attorney General Tom C. Clark expanded the list, which was officially authorized by presidential Executive Order 9835 in 1947 and was administered by the new Loyalty Review Board.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of officially authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of officially authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with officially authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word officially authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with officially authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of officially authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of officially authorize
Compound Sentences with officially authorize
Complex Sentences with officially authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with officially authorize