officially accredit in a sentence
1) In October 2013, PCC was officially accredited by TRACS.
2) AER celebrated its new status as an officially accredited non-governmental organization before the United Nations.
3) In July 2004, the University was officially accredited by the Russian Federal Body for Control over the Higher Professional Education.
officially accredit example sentences4) Welsh Bac or WBQ, is an officially accredited and established qualification delivered by schools, colleges and training providers across Wales.
5) The course starts and finishes on the waterfront in the heart of St. Peter Port and has been officially accredited by UK Athletics, to be exactly 26 miles and 385 yards.
6) Alongside sites officially accredited as the "Loveliest Villages in France", a thousand and one other places are also a delight for the eyes and the mind.
7) The meeting of the General Assembly turned out to be secret, even the press that was officially accredited under the WPA General Assembly was removed from the room.
8) And, finally, it can officially accredit students' learning, thus giving it public recognition and status in a way that is simply not possible for the autodidact.
9) Sometimes it is also an officially accredited title, that is only awarded to a town when the requirements are met (like the title "Seebad" in Germany).
10) Gem-A courses and qualifications are both high-level and officially accredited in the UK – Gem-A is an awarding body in its own right.
11) " West Point was first officially accredited in 1925, and in 1933 began granting bachelor of science degrees to all graduates.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of officially accredit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of officially accredit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with officially accredit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word officially accredit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with officially accredit.
20 examples of simple sentences of officially accredit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of officially accredit
Compound Sentences with officially accredit
Complex Sentences with officially accredit
Compound-Complex Sentences with officially accredit