offer asylum in a sentence
1) He's been offered asylum now by Venezuela.
2) The Venezuelan government formally offered Snowden asylum on 5 July .
3) In the end, Venezuela said that it had offered Snowden asylum.
4) In October 1943, Sweden offered asylum to the Danish Jews.
offer asylum example sentences5) The 30 -year-old has been offered asylum by Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua.
6) Tajikistan may offer political asylum to foreign citizens who have been victims of human rights violations.
7) In 1933 Trotsky was offered asylum in France by Prime Minister Édouard Daladier.
8) The Temple might also have offered asylum for those threatened with arbitrary arrest by patrician magistrates.
9) She also offered asylum to Japanese officials of both sides who felt themselves to be imperiled.
10) It was a series of performances of Julian Becks' Living Theatre which offered asylum.
11) Although the president offered political asylum to the king and his family, the offer was refused.
12) Eringer has been tasked to scout out institutions in Norway able to offer asylum and adequate medical supervision .
13) The law says you can offer asylum if you find that someone has a well-founded fear of persecution.
14) With the Edict of Potsdam in 1685, Frederick William offered asylum to the French Huguenots.
example sentences with asylum15) Earth offers the Jilutians asylum, but the survivors graciously promise to find a world of their own.
16) Bahrain opposed the invasion of Iraq and had offered Saddam Hussein asylum in the days prior to the invasion.
17) Pius VII later offered asylum to Napoleon's elderly mother and gave both moral and material assistance to his family.
18) Finally, it should be mentioned that a chief's house offers temporary asylum to all transgressors and accused persons.
19) Boumédienne must also have offered Carlos asylum at this time and possibly financial compensation for failing to complete his assignment.
20) The U.S. offered asylum to the leaders of Cambodia's collapsing government; many accepted it, but many others refused.
21) They offered asylum for all peoples, from humble pilgrims to the popes and princes of the Italian and European states.
22) France plans to contribute to ongoing humanitarian efforts in Iraq, in addition to offering asylum to Iraqi Christians fleeing the violence.
23) During this time, countries such as Kazakhstan and Kirghizstan offered asylum to Uyghur refugees, and recognition to groups pursuing independence.
24) The case became a hot potato for the government when Mr Yang was offered political asylum by Taiwan, China's old foe.
25) It offered an asylum for those of Roumania and Russia, who still feel the heavy hand of their oppressors, and they were attracted by that.
26) Mr Mugabe, who has offered Col Gaddafi asylum in Zimbabwe, said that African leaders should never have backed the UN resolution.
27) U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he wasn't surprised that those three Latin American nations were offering asylum.
28) Robinson continues, "Condoleezza Rice had directly threatened Jamaica for offering asylum to Aristide" "The United States wanted Aristide not only out of Haiti but out of the Caribbean.
29) Goukoye also disclosed that six of Tandja's ministers, rather than three, were in detention, and that Morocco had offered asylum to Tandja.
30) The Tang court offered Ozmysh-khan asylum whereupon he sent his son to China with five thousand covered wagons containing families, and fled his horde.
31) The experience with the Poor Palatines discredited the Whig philosophy of naturalization, and figured in political debates as an example of the pernicious effects of offering asylum to refugees.
32) Israel has decided to offer asylum to 500 Darfurians who are already in the country, and donate $5 million to aid refugees of Darfur.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of offer asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of offer asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with offer asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word offer asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with offer asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of offer asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of offer asylum
Compound Sentences with offer asylum
Complex Sentences with offer asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with offer asylum