occupy area in a sentence
1) The triangular frog occupies the center area .
2) Paddy occupies the largest area among annual crops.
3) The town did not occupy a large area .
occupy area example sentences4) The original building and grounds occupied a 67 acre area .
5) The city occupies an area of 69 km2.
6) It occupies an approximate area of 25 hectares.
7) Some farmers began to occupy the area .
8) A residential neighbourhood now occupies the area .
9) They occupy huge areas whenever a new city is developed .
10) The 18000 acre prison property occupies a 28 sqmi area .
11) This area is now fully occupied as a burial ground.
12) It occupies an aggregate land area of 20, 445 hectares.
13) This large area was largely occupied by all manner of decoration.
14) The university now occupies an area of three square kilometres.
15) Its campus occupies a vast area in downtown Bangkok.
example sentences with occupy area16) In whole it occupies an area of nearly 1500 sqmi.
17) Indigenous peoples occupied areas along the river for thousands of years.
18) Why do we allow chemical plants to occupy inner areas ?
19) Thousands of trees now occupy the area .
20) The 59th Infantry Brigade occupied the forward area .
21) Such discrete estates occupied large areas of land and included many settlements.
22) Large roots and small feeder roots occupy a large area under ground.
23) These lava flows occupy an area of 200000 sqmi.
24) It occupies a total area of 27900 km2.
25) The area occupied by Austria was freed on 29 October 1918.
26) At least 11 mine claims occupied the area at the time.
27) Each male will occupy a small area in the tank.
28) The Seminole originally occupied the wooded areas of northern Florida.
How to use occupy area in a sentence29) By 1876 about a quarter of the area was occupied .
30) areas occupied by spotted owls have varied understories.
31) Before that time the area was already occupied by indigenous peoples.
32) Within its walls it occupied an area of approximately 90 ha.
33) The king gave him the area occupied by the black serpent.
34) The Soltau area was initially occupied by a few individual farms.
35) The huge opencast Dixon's site currently occupies this area .
36) Iceland occupies a land area of 103,000 square kilometers.
37) These were areas formerly occupied by Indian allies of the French.
38) Most of the first floor area is occupied by VIP lounges.
39) Most of the area is occupied by Defence only.
40) Once settled, they occupied separate areas of the Reservation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of occupy area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of occupy area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with occupy area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word occupy area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with occupy area.
20 examples of simple sentences of occupy area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of occupy area
Compound Sentences with occupy area
Complex Sentences with occupy area
Compound-Complex Sentences with occupy area