observer attend in a sentence
1) Over 200 delegates and observers attended the twelfth congress in January 1985.
2) Our observers attend every meeting of these agencies and will increase work to organize conservative board members.
3) In addition to the panelists, approximately 50 observers attended one or both days of the meeting.
4) Along with his mom, Steve and the observer attended almost every UofL game until he packed his bags for college.
observer attend example sentences5) A series of six to eight training camps would be held annually, with approximately 500 to 600 spare-time observers attending each week.
6) observers attended from the Industrial Workers of the World (US), CNT (Spain), and FORA (Argentina).
7) 36 Participants from 13 UNESCO member states in Asia, three resource persons, UNESCO and WIPO representatives, as well as some 60 overseas and local observers attended the meeting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of observer attend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of observer attend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with observer attend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word observer attend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with observer attend.
20 examples of simple sentences of observer attend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of observer attend
Compound Sentences with observer attend
Complex Sentences with observer attend
Compound-Complex Sentences with observer attend