no go area in a sentence
1) It's a no go no go area .
2) Nobody dey weave hair again like dats a no go area .
3) It wont become a no go area and the youths involved know it.
no go area example sentences4) Quoting real cases instead of ' what if's' really is a no go area .
5) Teacher: able to show your counterparts the range of possibilities and the no go areas of life.
6) And er he sort of admitted that he lives absolutely on the fringe of the no go area .
7) As we said, Northern Ireland is the Labour Party's only no go area anywhere in the world.
8) They will vote their governors apart from maybe Aregbe but voting for an hausa man, that is a no go area .
9) U can take Kano if u can but Rivers is no go area ,even if Amaechi is dying he will never deliver Rivers to APC.
10) The estate was a no go area in the 90s and early 2000s due to robberies, drug dealing, violence and gang related activity.
11) Bus services are operating normally during the daytime in the Springbank area of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, but at night the estate becomes a no go area .
12) Well some estates, not many of course, but some estates have got a no go area for caravans parked don't they?
13) Spot on especially for the size of a city like Bradford , the amount of shops are abysmal and the centre is becoming a " no go area ".
14) Take in to account other projects they deliver and it 's as if the council are trying to make Worcester a no go area for the private motorist.
15) Soon South-East and parts of South-South will become no go areas just like the North , if we don't begin to do something about the kidnap situation.
example sentences with no go area16) It'll never be a no go area
17) " Joni Mitchell is an influence but like Fleetwood Mac - another band I love - it's a no go area .
18) We were very surprised as we crossed over a river bridge to see there were about ten men swimming in the river... they must have known it was a croc/hippo no go area ??!
19) I laugh in Ijesha hehehe haahaa haa !!! Yemi Jonathan can take s/s,s/e 4 granted bcos they are a fool bt 4 the north and south west is no going area 4 him.
20) 'The Eastern Health Board also has to realise that for many people, the Royal is situated in a no go area ,' the MP said.
21) • A Conference such as stated above can only achieve the desired ends when there is no ' no go area ' in respect of all issues of agitation, including separate existence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of no go area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of no go area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with no go area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word no go area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with no go area.
20 examples of simple sentences of no go area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of no go area
Compound Sentences with no go area
Complex Sentences with no go area
Compound-Complex Sentences with no go area