newly amend in a sentence
1) China's newly amended trade mark laws: what has changed?
2) The Management of Animals is responsible for administering the newly amended law.
3) Operators of commercial vehicles can be fined between $500 and $1000 for violations of the newly amended law.
newly amend example sentences4) As we all know, the newly amended CUSO regulation will go into effect on June 30, 2014.
5) It is noteworthy that newly amended s.62 permits, inter alia , market professionals to sue for insider dealing violations.
6) Despite this, the effectiveness of the newly amended s.62 will depend largely on how the courts decide to interpret it.
7) In June 1793, the newly amended Constitution having changed the title of the chief executive, he was chosen as the first governor of the state.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of newly amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of newly amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with newly amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word newly amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with newly amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of newly amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of newly amend
Compound Sentences with newly amend
Complex Sentences with newly amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with newly amend