national ambient in a sentence
1) National ambient air quality standard (NAAQS) means those standards established pursuant to section 109 of the Clean Air Act.
2) The 1970 Amendments authorized the EPA to prescribe national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) and created the statutory framework that still exists today.
3) Emissions of carbon monoxide , nitrogen dioxide, soot and sulfur dioxide would not exceed national ambient air quality standards, the U.S. Department of Energy concluded.
national ambient example sentences4) Uniform national ambient air quality standards (NAAQSs) were to be set by the EPA to protect public health and welfare (table 8.1).
5) demonstrate "reasonable further progress" toward the national ambient standards in the interim;
6) attain and maintain the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) contained in the Clean Air Act,
7) an air quality analysis to ensure that the pollutant levels do not exceed national ambient air quality standards and PSD increments; and
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of national ambient
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of national ambient with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with national ambient
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word national ambient in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with national ambient.
20 examples of simple sentences of national ambient. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of national ambient
Compound Sentences with national ambient
Complex Sentences with national ambient
Compound-Complex Sentences with national ambient