narrowly approve in a sentence
1) Voters narrowly approved I-960 in November of 2007.
2) The city in August 1876 narrowly approved the separation while county residents overwhelmingly opposed the separation.
3) The town council narrowly approved the Fulmar Drive plans, by 8 votes to 7.
narrowly approve example sentences4) September 20 - French voters narrowly approve the Maastricht Treaty in the French Maastricht Treaty referendum.
5) Parliament narrowly approved Santer but his commission gained greater support, being approved by 416 votes to 103.
6) The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee narrowly approved the Yucca Mountain proposal 13-10 today.
7) This decision was narrowly approved by the majority of the conference, with each country being allowed two representatives.
8) The Senate narrowly approved raising the limit along partisan lines, 52-48, with all Democrats opposed .
9) The State Senate narrowly approved a bill opposed by the UFW, but the Assembly killed the measure.
10) On November 2, 2010, Portland voters narrowly approved a measure that allowed them to elect the mayor.
11) The full constitutional convention approved the proposal, and the new Missouri Constitution was narrowly approved by voters in November 1874.
12) The House rejected the GOP proposal on a 258 to 176 vote Nov. 7, before narrowly approving the Democratic bill.
13) In February 2014, the Swiss voters narrowly approved a referendum limiting the freedom of movement of EU citizens to Switzerland.
14) In 2003, Perry sponsored a controversial state constitutional amendment to cap medical malpractice awards, which was narrowly approved by voters.
15) The Republican-led state Senate initially rejected it by one vote , and came back to narrowly approve it, 20-18.
example sentences with narrowly approve16) One bullet was dodged when the Cypriot parliament narrowly approved its bailout late yesterday, which will avert bankruptcy but at a painful cost.
17) On 7 November 2012, amidst mass protests of tens of thousands of people, the Greek parliament narrowly approves another austerity package worth €13.5 billion.
18) On Oct. 10 the California Supreme Court upheld by a six-to-one majority a term-limit initiative, Proposition 140, which voters had narrowly approved in November 1990.
19) In November, 1988, voters narrowly approved Proposition O, bringing to a close what was then the most expensive electoral campaign in the city's history.
20) The War of Independence ended with the Anglo-Irish Treaty, signed on 6 December 1921 and narrowly approved by Dáil Éireann on 7 January 1922.
21) Voters in the County of Napa narrowly approved an increase of .5 percent of the sales tax in a March 1998 election to fund the Napa River Flood Project.
22) The Senate , controlled by Democrats, is expected to narrowly approve the use-of-force resolution being sought by Obama later this week, although approval is not assured.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of narrowly approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of narrowly approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with narrowly approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word narrowly approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with narrowly approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of narrowly approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of narrowly approve
Compound Sentences with narrowly approve
Complex Sentences with narrowly approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with narrowly approve