mutual accusation in a sentence
1) However, subsequent days saw mutual accusations of firing on the border region.
2) The congress continued with mutual accusations of intriguing between the TUC and the continental Europeans.
3) A further negotiation session was planned for late September, but the August talks ended amid mutual accusations .
mutual accusation example sentences4) On mutual accusations on Boko Haram connections Sani said that the insurgent group exists as a terror group.
5) Many months of mutual accusations later, it became clear 2005 would be a pivotal year for the case.
6) The abstention rate in some states was as high as 70 per cent, and the polls were marked by mutual accusations of fraud by the participating parties.
7) The Sino-Indian border war broke out in October 1962 amid the deterioration of Sino-Indian relations and mutual accusations of intrusions into disputed territory.
8) The mutual accusations by both parties of the conflict in violations of the basic rules of the war conduct were rampant and full of exaggerations.
9) G. whereas the campaign atmosphere of the second round was adversely affected by mutual accusations of fraud and last-minute amendments to the election law,
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mutual accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mutual accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mutual accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mutual accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mutual accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of mutual accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mutual accusation
Compound Sentences with mutual accusation
Complex Sentences with mutual accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with mutual accusation