murmur of approval in a sentence
1) There were murmurs of approval from the onlookers.
2) There was a murmur of approval .
3) Tealtaoich paused again and stood waiting and a murmur of approval went through the others.
murmur of approval example sentences4) Another murmur of approval as the bard softened his plea with a delicate touch of humour.
5) But the general murmur of approval from the family afterwards implied I had at least succeeded in my first rite of passage.
6) A murmur of approval passed through the crowd; Balvinder got out his wallet and handed two 100-rupee notes to his neighbour.
7) There was an immediate murmur of approval , though some of the ladies looked longingly at the lavishly laid tea table just visible in the dining alcove.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of murmur of approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of murmur of approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with murmur of approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word murmur of approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with murmur of approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of murmur of approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of murmur of approval
Compound Sentences with murmur of approval
Complex Sentences with murmur of approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with murmur of approval