much astonish in a sentence
1) I am as much astonished as my enemies!
2) So, very much astonished, they followed him through the forest.
3) Dionysius, much astonished, consented to let Pythias go, marveling what would be the issue of the affair.
4) A week later a still very much astonished Rosemary had confided to Leith that she was indeed in love with Travis.
much astonish example sentences5) Emma was almost too much astonished to answer; but Mrs. Elton hardly waited for the affirmative before she went on.
6) The king's council, which only regarded outward acts, was as much astonished as delighted at the countless abjurations.
7) He was much astonished when he saw me, and looked at his card to assure himself that no mistake had occurred.
8) Pétion, mayor of Paris, arrived, pretending to be much astonished on hearing of the danger the king had run.
9) C–n having remarked to the master that they were ill-spelt, he seemed very much astonished, and even inclined to doubt the fact.
10) Miss Sherdowne was too much astonished to answer right away, but by the time evening came she had decided that she couldn't go.
11) To those who grew up in what still seemed to be its noontide, nothing about the British Empire astonishes as much as the rapidity of its disappearance.
12) On hearing this the said sage felt very much astonished and he thought that perhaps he was watched by Hazrat Makhdum Baba by his miraculous powers but the situation was completely different.
13) He said that when Breakthrough Prize Foundation president Arthur D. Levinson, chairman of Apple and a former Genentech chief executive, called to tell him he had won, he was "very much astonished.
14) At all this I was much astonished; but I had no leisure to think, for Dammit lay particularly still, and I concluded that his feelings had been hurt, and that he stood in need of my assistance.
example sentences with astonish15) 'You've got to be kidding!' yelped Margaret Lenham, as much astonished as afraid at the sight of what he planned to use for the operation: a knitting needle.
16) The classical author and traveller, Herodotus (c.480-c.425BC), was much astonished by the devotion shown to Bast's chosen animals, and wrote:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of much astonish
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of much astonish with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with much astonish
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word much astonish in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with much astonish.
20 examples of simple sentences of much astonish. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of much astonish
Compound Sentences with much astonish
Complex Sentences with much astonish
Compound-Complex Sentences with much astonish